What I'm hearing on transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows whats going on behind the scenes. He knows why players are really leaving ( Tyler Smith, Jake Kelly, Jeff Peterson, David Palmer ).

Is your last name DeCourcy? You don't know squat and I'm sure you don't know any Iowa basketball players. The guys that left were a bunch of losers, thugs and trouble makers.

I think if this is the case, we aren't hurting very much, as far as a basketball team. Fuller and Brommer never play anyways, and I think we can accomodate for the loss of Tucker, and get some extra schollies to go to a few more guys like we have in the upcoming class.

As far as more guys leaving the program, this is not good.

I think if this is the case, we aren't hurting very much, as far as a basketball team. Fuller and Brommer never play anyways, and I think we can accomodate for the loss of Tucker, and get some extra schollies to go to a few more guys like we have in the upcoming class.

As far as more guys leaving the program, this is not good.

This is an easy one, if those 3 guys leave.....Lick needs to be fired on the spot...

Is your last name DeCourcy? You don't know squat and I'm sure you don't know any Iowa basketball players. The guys that left were a bunch of losers, thugs and trouble makers.

You got anything to back up the claim that they were thugs and troublemakers?

You got anything to back up the claim that they were thugs and troublemakers?

They would still be here if they weren't trouble makers. Todd is building something special and when he's finished Hawkeye fans are going to be thrilled!
This is it! Go Hawks!

OK, for the second time today. Would it really matter?
We don't have the horses or the chemistry to win and I'm sure we'll be able to find able bodies that would like a d2 scholly. We won't likely be able to lose more than we are so the difference will be who the players are nothing more.

So its Lickliter's fault Mr. Davis was fired? I think that might have been the start of all of this.
Iowa basketball = Iowa State football, anyone? Get greedy with some success, then go crazy with a couple of "down" years. Anyone know who was upset with not winning enough NCAA tournament games during Mr. Davis's tenure? Couldnt have been the fans, could it? Sounds eerily similar to McCarney at ISU.

I agree he should be fired if 3 more leave, but I would just be worried about keeping what quality parts of the team and recruiting class we have in tact

I agree ... more than 1 (decent) player transfers out and TL needs to be fired, this level of attrition every year is absolutely ridiculous!

If this does happen, how do you all feel for gatens?

I feel awful for him as he is clearly the best player on our team and could've gone anywhere almost and had a great college career and success as a team.

But, he came to the place he loves only to have to put him with this attrition every year and essentially waste his college career if indeed we lose several more this year

Don't you think that we should wait until it's official before anyone is thrown over the railing?

Interesting...this post has all the making of a MontyBurns drive-by on Cyclone Fanatic. Say something that you can't prove, but that you know will get a lot of responses, and then just sit back and watch.

I'm to the point that I wouldn't mind seeing all of them transfer if it means we go back to playing mens college basketball instead of girls high school basketball.

Nooooooo sh*t! This is what I'm thinking too.

Do you really think the current coaching staff would tell a large contributor, "yeah dude we got 3 more leaving next year".

"Can I still get that money you promised for my new arena though"?

And why the hell would the coaching staff already know this? It's not like a player would go up to him and tell him they're leaving until the last minute anyway.

Interesting...this post has all the making of a MontyBurns drive-by on Cyclone Fanatic. Say something that you can't prove, but that you know will get a lot of responses, and then just sit back and watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts