What if Wisky goes 12-0 and misses out on NC Game?

If Wiscy runs the table and gets left out, I don't think it does anything for the argument of the superconfernce. All I think it illustrates is the fact that if a team is serious about making a NC appearance they need to take advantage of the ooc schedule and go after teams with a pulse and games in which a win means something.

Here is their schedule and my prediction, for what it is worth:

Indiana WIN
At Michigan State LOSS (msu VERY TOUGH at home)
At Ohio State WIN, BUT NO SURE THING (OSU defense will shut them down)
Purdue WIN
At Minnesota WIN
At Illinois LOSS
Penn State WIN

Illinois is going to the championship game, not Wisky. Wisconsin has not played ANYONE yet. Nebraska is a 3 or 4 loss team.

Nothing against your prediction because I seriously think Illinois is going to have a very good season this year, but I just can't buy into them over Wiscy in the championship.

Illinois is a very solid team, however they hardly looked like world beaters against NW and I'd go out on a limb to say that Nebraska is still a better measuring step than Northwestern.

I also don't see OSU shutting the Badger offense down. IMO their offense may be one of the most well rounded offenses the Big Ten has seen recently. Wilson is a solid QB, they're stacked at RB, and their receiving corp isn't exactly a liability. I just think they have way to many weapons to be shut down. OSU may be able to take away an element out of their offense but I don't think they can shut it down.

Latest posts