What if Wisky goes 12-0 and misses out on NC Game?

CAARHawk

Banned
Could be very possible if OU goes through their mostly B12 schedule undefeated and Bama or LSU ends up undefeated.

Does this start Delaney to be a little more aggressive in the superconference process?

Last edited:
Could be very possible if OU goes through their mostly cake-walk schedule undefeated and Bama or LSU ends up undefeated.

Does this start Delaney to be a little more aggressive in the superconference process?

OU's schedule is not mostly cakewalk.

Could be very possible if OU goes through their mostly cake-walk schedule undefeated and Bama or LSU ends up undefeated.

A Big 1G fan calling OU's schedule a cake walk? Try again, buddy.

OU's schedule is not mostly cakewalk.

Just because your Clones are going to get rolled by the rest of the league, doesn't mean it is actually tough.

But really, I was talking to the Big Ten fans. Not you. Now if you want to start the same thread over on your sight, go ahead.

Wisconsin's SOS will be in the 70's by seasons end and Oklahoma's will be top 10.

Wisconsin could go undefeated and lose out to a 1 loss team due to the fact they don't play anyone that is a top 10 team this year

The other team that may have a gripe at the end of the year is Clemson. they have just beaten their 3rd straight rated opponent, and could run the rest of the table in the ACC. You could have 4 of the 6 BCS conferences with undeafeated champions. The lack of a plus one would then be appalling.

HOW FREAKING SAD ARE YOU! SERIOUSLY! THIS IS A BIG TEN SPORTS FORUM. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CLONE FANS EVEN ON HERE? ANY SELF-RESPECTING FAN OF A CONFERENCE WOULD NOT GO ON SOME FAN SIGHT OF A TEAM FROM A CONFERENCE THEY DON'T BELONG TO AND THEN FIND A THREAD ABOUT THAT SAME CONFERENCE THEY DON'T BELONG IN.

YOU MUST BE THE SADDEST FREAKING PEOPLE ON THE PLANET.

8 replies in the thread regarding a Big 10 topic, 5 of those replies are from ISU fans. Isn't it time to go home gentlemen? Conference play has started.

These things are cyclical of course. But anyone who can't see that the Big 10 is REALLY down this year needs to take off their blinders. Illinois could very well end up 10-2. That's all that needs to be said.

Last edited:
The problem with the B12 is we don't know how good these teams are cause they don't really play anyone. and now they jsut play with themselves (enuedno intended). We won't really know how good OSU, Kstate, A&M, Baylor really are. Or Texas for that matter.

I too think the big 10 is weak this year, but the B12 always is.

This is a good topic...may bring it on the air today if we have time...If Oklahoma and LSU/Alabama are unbeaten, IMO they deserve to be in the title game over Wisconsin.

This really is a year where Bielema should flat out run up the scores.

The problem with the B12 is we don't know how good these teams are cause they don't really play anyone. and now they jsut play with themselves (enuedno intended). We won't really know how good OSU, Kstate, A&M, Baylor really are. Or Texas for that matter.

I too think the big 10 is weak this year, but the B12 always is.

Check out the Big 12's record in non conference games.

Compare it to the Big 10's.

Than compare the SOS the teams played. Than tell me which conference is better this year. Not even up for discussion this year. And the Big 12 has never been weak.

it still surprises me how many ISU fans there are on here.

anyway, wouldn't surprise me at all to see Wisky go undefeated and miss out on the NC game. i think a one loss SEC team would get the nod over them due to the schedule. its just too bad that it works that way. a four team playoff would be awesome. heck, even a plus one would make a lot of sense.

we'll see how it all shakes out though, a lot is going to happen between now and then, its a long season and all it takes is one loss to ruin it.

This is a good topic...may bring it on the air today if we have time...If Oklahoma and LSU/Alabama are unbeaten, IMO they deserve to be in the title game over Wisconsin.

Jon what do you think if LSU is 12-1 and just won the SEC championship. Should they get in over a 13-0 Wisconsin team? At first I say no, but than you compare schedules and you think yes. What say you?

I don't think anyone doubts that.

If Wisco wants to play cake non-conf schedules with one BCS level opponent (That is currently 0-4), they deserve to get left out.. especially in a down year for the Big Ten. I wouldn't hesitate to vote a 1 loss team with a proven SOS ahead of them.

What exactly is the problem with them posting in this thread? Especially considering they're right. OU's schedule is significantly better than UW's. Part of that is UW's embarrasing non-conf schedule and part of it is the Big 10 is down this year. If OSU and PSU were what they're supposed to be, Wisconsin wouldn't have any issues. Because they're not, Wisconsin doesn't have any huge games left.

Man you have some seriously flawed logic. OU currently has 6 ranked opponents on their schedule including a non-con against Florida St. Alabama has 5 ranked including non-con against Penn St. Wisky has 2 ranked and their non-con consists of UNLV,Oregon St.,N.Illinois, and S.Dakota........SOS will absolutely sway the BCS to take either of those teams over Wisconsin. Being a super conference isn't gonna help much either because that just waters down the schedule even more, not playing some good teams in the other division of their own conference.

OKAY:

I give. I shouldn't have said "Cakewalk". Is that good enough to get you kids to go back to your own sandbox?

This is a question about the B1G and whether being odd man out would make them think twice about the current system.

Why did I bring up the question? Because, I think there is no way Wisky would pass either an undefeated OU, or an undefeated SEC team.

But seriously, what you guys are doing is called FOGGING. It is taking a small part of an argument and ignoring the actual main point of the argument. I think you are doing this, just so you have something to talk on an active board about. But, it isn't really what the thread is about. Notice I didn't say that Wisky should be ranked over OU. If I made that point, you would have something to talk about. Instead, you are trying to conjure that argument.

Last edited: