What happened to Bernstine?

My kid's have that too ... thanks a lot idiots who don't stay home when you are sick

biggest difference in the game. Absolutely NO big game ability on defense today. Biggest possible ability on offense doesn't get thrown to(Mcnutt) and 2nd one is home with a broken leg. We just don't have the quality depth this year. Bernstine has the physical ability to be a difference maker this year. He needs to be STARTING EVERY GAME AND USE HIS ABILITY!

Last time I make picks for game MVP. Bernstein gets sick and doesn't play and while my other pick (CJ Fed) made his first catch he did not breakout.

huge loss in today's game. the defense needed his spark as they had none all day.

I beginning to think that Bernstine may be "that guy" who elevates the play of the guys around him just with his attitude. A guy like King, or Hodge, or Sanders. He was sorely missed today.

biggest difference in the game. Absolutely NO big game ability on defense today. Biggest possible ability on offense doesn't get thrown to(Mcnutt) and 2nd one is home with a broken leg. We just don't have the quality depth this year. Bernstine has the physical ability to be a difference maker this year. He needs to be STARTING EVERY GAME AND USE HIS ABILITY!

Yes, Bernstein would have been a big help today. We could have really used a corner with some size and speed today.

Latest posts