What does each Big 10 team lose next year?

It's crazy after such a down year almost every team is losing most of their good players.
I know. And only Michigan and Michigan State bring in top tier talent pretty much every year. If Iowa improves enough to be in the top 75 on defense...far from elite...they likely win at least half of their conference games next season IMO. Be a little bit less careless with the ball, see marginal improvement from 2 or 3 of the freshmen and sophomores and add 2 freshmen and Connor and that's likely 12 to 14 wins...20 conference games.

I just looked at our conference schedule for next year and I like it. I think we could sweep 2 of our 7 home and home opponents and split with the other 5. That's 9-5. Our one game opponents set up nicely...2 toughest are at home and all 3 on the road are winnable. I will be optimistic and say 5-1. That's 14-6 and a very good year. Drop the record to 12-8 and it's still a lot more fun than this season.

Kevin Heurter of Maryland stayed in the draft so he is done.

Cook, Moss, Happ, Matthews, Ward, Palmer Jr. and Copeland are all back after testing the waters.

Kevin Heurter of Maryland stayed in the draft so he is done.

Cook, Moss, Happ, Matthews, Ward, Palmer Jr. and Copeland are all back after testing the waters.
Carr not returning helps tremendously.

Now if only we didn't have worry about Watkins, Reeves and Stephens.

I didn't realize the Michigan coach was a senior citizen. Michigan probably loses some of their head coaches ability because of his age. The wisconsin coach that retired a few years ago did pretty good to the end of his career, but then he was gone. I think Belein is talking to the pro teams to get a better contract for himself and his assistant coaches at Michigan. I wonder how many years he will have left at Michigan. I doubt he will be their until he is seventy.