what do you guys think about the frequency of night games in kinnick?

That game was at 2:30 so we didn't officially know OSU had beaten Michigan until we were already in the stadium, but it wasn't very close so we had a good idea prior to that. And if you love cold tailgating, that would have been a very good one for you. It was miserable but at the end of the game, totally worth it

I could swear I remember the OSU game being over by the time our game started. Maybe I had already indulged and forgot I was flipping back and forth!

I think night games at Kinnick are fine when I'm in my lazyboy at home, beer in hand, but when at Kinnick, the post game tailgating (very important) starts about my bedtime. For games at Kinnick I therefore prefer a 2:30 kick off. Of course I realize this is from the aspect of an old geezer. My nighty-nite time is pretty important.

I think night games at Kinnick are fine when I'm in my lazyboy at home, beer in hand, but when at Kinnick, the post game tailgating (very important) starts about my bedtime. For games at Kinnick I therefore prefer a 2:30 kick off. Of course I realize this is from the aspect of an old geezer. My nighty-nite time is pretty important.

Hey papa, care to share your age with the group?

My guess is that you are 74. AmIright??

Good to see you again papa... missed your insight on a lot of things. Plus you make me feel :p;)young(younger).

The SEC plays a lot of night games because it is hot as hell down there. One a year is perfect. Keeps it a treat.

Latest posts