What are your score predictions?

A resounding POP is heard throughout Iowa City Saturday morning, this is the sound of every Hawkeye football players head simultaneously dislodging from their bums. Iowa rolls 42-3.

No I am not drinking...nor delusional. The fact is I firmly believe that we have been super vanilla for a reason. Kirk and staff have some real dislike for this clown staff. With a Kinnick stadium rocking (2:30 start) we really put a slobber knocking on them. I will say Hawkeyes 41- Lil Sister 10.

1977.jpg

To be different than everyone else in this thread (I am a contrarian), and because I think the Hawks game-plan of playing close games is due to backfire:

ISU 21 - Iowa 17

14-13 Good guys, Defense gets a huge stop to salt the game away and we overcome two missed Field Goals. No running back has more than 15 carries and West for ISU has their long touchdown on a wheel route.

Iowa -27 ISU-13

The game will be close for 3qtrs. and Iowa will pull away late.

I think this game (and this season) is going to be a lot like '09. Iowa is coming in to the game bummed out from a "bad" win last week, and Iowa State outperformed expectations last week. ISU will be picked by most people to beat the spread and maybe beat the Hawkeyes, but it won't happen. Iowa will open up a double-digit halftime lead and cruise to at least a 24-point victory.

My prediction:
Iowa 37 (missed XP, made FG)
Iowa State 10

Latest posts