What are the chances Kirk Ferentz retires at the end of the year?

If Kinnick is half full, Donations are down…… then he might in the next few years. Ferentz and Barta have been in bed together since the sexual assault coverup of 2007.

If Kinnick is half full, Donations are down…… then he might in the next few years. Ferentz and Barta have been in bed together since the sexual assault coverup of 2007.
You realize that the fanbase just had to look in the mirror and the real cultprit is......

What happens if 5-10 players transfer again this year?
And we cant get any transfers to come to Iowa (like this year)?

You know its an interesting question. I don't think Kirk knows what else to do with his life. He likes coaching. At the same time I'm sure this season has pushed him to the brink. I might say 'F it" . But do you really want Gary Barta hiring the next head football coach?

Does anyone think Kirk is going to walk away from $40 million to do the right thing for the Iowa program?
Does anyone think Brian is going to walk away from $900K / yr to do the right thing for the Iowa program?
They'll both hang on all the way to 0-12 as long as the check clears.

KFz won't quit till Barta is gone. And Barta isn't going anywhere till the big money people start to complain. I certainly don't have any insight what the donor class is saying, so I am hoping some of you who may be closer to the program can provide some insight. IN this day and age of NIL and the Transfer Portal, these coaches are at a crossroad, of sorts. They need to evaluate their methodology and how they can compete in today's new system. JMHO

Zero. Dumb ass Barta keeps extending his contract
When ever a guy gets an extension it means some body is going to get effed. This time it appears to be the Iowa fan base. Pass the lube please.

If this was SEC country the coaches and the Ad would be fearing for their safety. I am not joking. I lived down there for over twenty years.

Here in Iowa we give pay raises and contract extension. You can’t make up this sh!t. Look what happened after a terrible offensive performance last year. Barta couldn’t write it up quick enough.

Took long enough for everyone to wake up.

Have the boosters had enough yet? What a worthless bunch of losers they must be.

Latest posts