What a choke job.

This reminds me a lot of the 2013-2014 season. Once the shots start to fall for the other team they don’t stop falling until the game is over

What all did they screw up in the last 42 seconds? They made 90% of their free throws. They were getting murdered trying to get the ball inbounds. I think they had 2 turnovers and one foul trying to get a rebound. Not good, but it was more of Nebraska taking it than Iowa choking.

I knew we were going to lose as soon as I saw who the officials were. I believe we have lost every game that this crew and that McJunkins crew have officiated against the Hawks.

This reminds me a lot of the 2013-2014 season. Once the shots start to fall for the other team they don’t stop fa
What all did they screw up in the last 42 seconds? They made 90% of their free throws. They were getting murdered trying to get the ball inbounds. I think they had 2 turnovers and one foul trying to get a rebound. Not good, but it was more of Nebraska taking it than Iowa choking.

Giving up threes every time down the floor, too. This team doesn't defend.

Get even a stop or two in all those possessions and we're not having this conversation, but that's too much to ask I guess.

This.

We actually played much better today in a lot of stretches. Had movement and passing.

Nebby hit every three they threw up and it worked out for them. Nebby won it more than Iowa faltered, no one here will buy that though.

Not happy with anything surrounding the program the last 4 games. Have to take the 21-10 and 10-10 with the six seed, and see if we can get some mojo back.

Go Hawks.

Hawks did everything to win this game, how many times does a team hit 4 consecutive threes all do or die. We’re just getting a taste of what JBo has been dishing out all season. Team played hard and smart, just bad luck.

Hawks did everything to win this game, how many times does a team hit 4 consecutive threes all do or die. We’re just getting a taste of what JBo has been dishing out all season. Team played hard and smart, just bad luck.
I had somewhere I had to get to so when there was a clock malfunction and every time a 3 would fall, I was only getting pissed because it was delaying me leaving. There was no danger of losing and it somehow happened.

Giving up threes every time down the floor, too. This team doesn't defend.

Get even a stop or two in all those possessions and we're not having this conversation, but that's too much to ask I guess.
They didnt give up 3s. Nebraska jacked them up because that's what they were forced to do. When you have no choice but to jack them up, it's pretty much impossible to stop them from shooting them. They're going to get them off, they probably just won't go in because they're desperation shots. They went in. Four times in a fucking row.

They didnt give up 3s. Nebraska jacked them up because that's what they were forced to do. When you have no choice but to jack them up, it's pretty much impossible to stop them from shooting them. They're going to get them off, they probably just won't go in because they're desperation shots. They went in. Four times in a fucking row.

Amazing how they just ALWAYS go in, isn't it?

Come on, PC. I know you're a Fran defender, but take off the blinders. Iowa coughed this one up, no two ways about it. You don't just give up 16 points in 42 seconds or whatever it was if you are playing good D.

Amazing how they just ALWAYS go in, isn't it?

Come on, PC. I know you're a Fran defender, but take off the blinders. Iowa coughed this one up, no two ways about it. You don't just give up 16 points in 42 seconds or whatever it was if you are playing good D.

Go back and look at the defense. It was normal Iowa defense. The last layup was bad and the foul on the rebound to let them walk to the other end and shoot free throws was a combination of bad and bad luck. They drained 9 of 10 free throws for fucks sake. No way we lose that game.