What a choke job.

Giving up threes every time down the floor, too. This team doesn't defend.

Get even a stop or two in all those possessions and we're not having this conversation, but that's too much to ask I guess.
How about the easy drives to the basket by Nebraska BENCH players. Couldn't even afford to have Cook in at the end of regulation because he does just about nothing anymore.

What all did they screw up in the last 42 seconds? They made 90% of their free throws. They were getting murdered trying to get the ball inbounds. I think they had 2 turnovers and one foul trying to get a rebound. Not good, but it was more of Nebraska taking it than Iowa choking.
Is every Iowa game & Iowa season just an anomaly to you in the overall canvas of what you believe is a successful program?
You seem to believe every team and season is much better than they are, and that some unique, different circumstance every game and/or season is the reason the rest of us do not understand the situation.

Soft, emotionally weak, quitters.

When it is crunch time in any sport you rely upon your fundamentals that are so embedded within your training that it is a reflex action. That is, for winning teams.

Iowa is without heart, leadership, a rudder.
I feel like its Groundhog Day with this team over the last few years.

Sometimes you can play well and lose it happens, ask Indiana, let it go and save it for the tourney. Hawks played well today.

Sometimes you can play well and lose it happens, ask Indiana, let it go and save it for the tourney. Hawks played well today.
You might think they played well , but I saw the Hawks give up 93 points on a beat up Nebraska team . I don't care what they did on offense, this loss is unacceptable. This team doesn't have the athletic ability to hang defensively with anyone. 2 more games 2 more losses. Take it to the bank.