WHAR ***OFFICIAL*** INSIGHT BOWL GAME THREAD?!?

vandenberg really needs to cut that **** - prematurely running out of the pocket

What the **** is that?

Gotta be kidding me

that ball to davis might have been slightly tipped. not sure but it looked odd, but still keenan needs to catch more of the drops. like podolak said you are going to get hit either way

would be great if we could count on Davis to make those catches. must be concentration, he drops those over the middle ones. afraid of the hit?

yes...he always seems to take his eyes off the ball. He is not a fan of contact...at all.

Punt and play defense, kirk the jerk! Field position! Never lose by more than 21! Pro style! Send some players to the nfl but never win a big game in your own league!!

vandenberg really needs to cut that **** - prematurely running out of the pocketWhat the **** is that?Gotta be kidding me

loved how Millen was going to give Alexander props for making a play and then sees Riley had him blocked until Vandy decided to run into him.

let's see if KOK can dial up some different pass routes, hawks have time to run the ball. I thought jason white and even rogers at tb now might work

Why does JVB run from phantom pressure?

qbs dont just scramble because of pressure. it could be a coverage scramble. sometimes qbs scramble because wrs are taught to break off their route when the qb scrambles. if the coverage is good and he scrambles they may break off their route and help them get open.

Latest posts