Whar 2StarStan with his ULM game film breakdown?

tweeterhawk

Was this such a blow-out of epic proportions by security that there is little to talk about (although if security performed that well it seems there would be plenty to talk about)? Or is 2StarStan still working on the debrief?

Last edited:
Re: Whar 2StarStan with his LMU game film breakdown?

Funny! I suspect they are still sorting through all the water bottles that they confiscated to ensure one of the bottles was not a bomb.

I think there was a serious security breach. I found MULTIPLE little bottles of Malibu in the restroom stalls. 2StarStan needs to get better.

I think there was a serious security breach. I found MULTIPLE little bottles of Malibu in the restroom stalls. 2StarStan needs to get better.

Were those the ones you brought in Norm? I'm switching to that next time. Beer is making me feel too bloated don't cha know.

Once again, I had to ASK for my purse to be searched. Bad security for sure!:p

Were those the ones you brought in Norm? I'm switching to that next time. Beer is making me feel too bloated don't cha know.

Once again, I had to ASK for my purse to be searched. Bad security for sure!:p

Rumor has it you hide a toy gun in there so they'll put you against the wall for a good friskin'!?!?;)

I sure hope 2starstan is OK. Hopefully he didn't fall viktum to terroristism.
I really want to join the teem at 2 Star security. Stan was sposed to send me an aplakashun so I could start the applicating proccess, and he never got back too me. Sure hope nothings rong.

2Star, must have been fired or should be. I was even allowed in the game after a 2 year hiatus. I had to scope out the bathrooms, and medical assistance stations to determine where to find Vintage at halftime of the Northwestern game.

He already stated his clearance pass was revoked. Sounds like he needs to earn back his patriot status before he can deal with these terrorists.

2Star, must have been fired or should be. I was even allowed in the game after a 2 year hiatus. I had to scope out the bathrooms, and medical assistance stations to determine where to find Vintage at halftime of the Northwestern game.

I will be sneaking a Newport Gold in an undisclosed location within Kinnick.

2StarStan posts are just superb. I have to take this opportunity and every 2Star opportunity to share my favorite footage of him. Enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ac8MhzkezI&feature=related]Special Officer Doofy, best of - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts