We're NOT last!

1hawkeye1

I'm tired of everyone saying we are last in the Big Ten. Yes, we have the worst overall record amongst conference teams. But we swept Indiana, so as far as I'm concerned, we are 10th. 10th, do you hear me? 10th!!:D

What the flock?

It's like jumping up & down because you were the second to last person to die from radiation posining at Hirosima.

What is the point of this thread?

I feel like we're the gang at Cheers and we're trying to take down the guys at Gary's Tavern.

Thank god we have Carla on our side.

And we were finally awarded our crown as the tallest midget

midget-basketball.jpg

I will be very succinct with my response.

This is a stupid post. We are in last place and are tied for the worst record in the conference, not to mention the worst overall record among conference teams, and you want to make yourself feel better by claiming we aren't the worst team in the conference because we swept the team we are tied with?

They beat more teams than we have. Does that make them better than us?

Keep coming up with reasons if you want. But we are in last place and it is idiotic to try to say we aren't.

Last edited:
Re: I will be very succinct with my response.

This is a stupid post. We are in last place and are tied for the worst record in the conference, not to mention the worst overall record among conference teams, and you want to make yourself feel better by claiming we aren't the worst team in the conference because we swept the team we are tied with?

Keep coming up with reasons if you want. But we are in last place and it is idiotic to try to say we aren't.

lighten up dude

128897765251783644.jpg

So you are saying your own post is stupid?? Stupid is as stupid does.

Jeez, chill out. Just trying to kill time until the Hawks beat Illinois tonight.

Latest posts