We're gouda crumble the cheeseheads and give the nutbuster Davison a game to remember Game Thread...

The possibility of a Friday game against Wisconsin gives me mixed feelings. Wisconsin going to come in with a serious attitude. If you read their boards they are absolutely convinced the refs decided the game. Thing is, had JW not gone down, this game may have been a 20 point blow out. His shooting was crazy...........
Dadman, I agree, but as fans we all think the refs are screwing us. Especially in tight games. Glad for the W and glad it was against Wisconsin and on senior day. Screw Wisconsin. I was in LaCrosse yesterday and I seriously started to hurl crossing at LaCrescent. If it wasn't the girl I was meeting I would've turned around and drove home lol.

The officiating in today's game is not the reason Iowa won and Wisconsin loss. It was a physical game that at times looked like a wrestling match. Whether Wisconsin initiated it can be debated but it was pretty obvious Gard knew Wisconsin needed to be more physical after the game in Madison. For the record Connor got called for a foul late when guarding Wahl and the announcers felt Connor should not have been charged with it.

On the Murray time out in the replay you could see Davison use his butt to force Murray out of bounds. The call on Thrice for fouling Bohannon on the 3 point shot was the correct call. He was in Bohannons cylinder impeding the shot. Thrice got hit twice with being in the cylinder today. At the end when Wisconsin was awarded the ball after Bohannon was doubled a foul could have been called. Wisconsin had a chance to tie and failed. The inbound dispute is being way overblown. Bohannon pulled his hands back and it went off the Wisconsin player hand. The ball went out directly straight forward. If JBo had touched it the ball would have veered right.

Davison has a long history of cheap shot play. Everything he got called for today he initiated. He didn't need to hook on Murray but he did. The refs are there to control the game. Blaming them for making that call at the time it occurred is just sour grapes.

Gard was bitching about Davison being a marked man, the existence of a "Brad Davison rule, etc.

Waaaah, waaaah, waaaah, its because he's a cheap shot artist. Let's review:

At least two known nut punches trying to get around a screen.

Sticking his leg in Trent Frazier's landing zone and causing Frazier to roll his ankle.

Rolling into Dupree MacBreyer's legs from behind.

God knows what else.

Did you see what he did at the end of last week's Illinois game? Once it was clear that Illinois was going to make enough free throws to survive, he yelled something towards Demonte Williams during a timeout. Williams walked toward Badger bench where assistant Alando Tucker also got involved. Davison was trying to provoke a technical foul and nearly succeeded. I suppose it would have been a smart play had he pulled it off but just another example of what what a douche rocket he really is.

Nobody is going to miss that guy and I suspect that includes some of his own teammates.

Gard was bitching about Davison being a marked man, the existence of a "Brad Davison rule, etc.

Waaaah, waaaah, waaaah, its because he's a cheap shot artist. Let's review:

At least two known nut punches trying to get around a screen.

Sticking his leg in Trent Frazier's landing zone and causing Frazier to roll his ankle.

Rolling into Dupree MacBreyer's legs from behind.

God knows what else.

Did you see what he did at the end of last week's Illinois game? Once it was clear that Illinois was going to make enough free throws to survive, he yelled something towards Demonte Williams during a timeout. Williams walked toward Badger bench where assistant Alando Tucker also got involved. Davison was trying to provoke a technical foul and nearly succeeded. I suppose it would have been a smart play had he pulled it off but just another example of what what a douche rocket he really is.

Nobody is going to miss that guy and I suspect that includes some of his own teammates.
You do things a certain way for a long time - what goes around comes around.

We win that game by 15 if Joe doesn’t go down.
Basically the same margin of victory as our win in Madison.

Only saw some of the game but it looked like Wisconsin shot well and gave us their best shot. They couldn't keep Garza off the defensive glass and Keegan provided his normal X factor plays. So they played one of their best games in a month and we still beat them with Wieskamp missing three fourths of the game.

We're good. If we had pit bull guards with more experience who could turn other guards sideways we would be truly elite.

If we face Wisky in the tournament it could be tough to beat them again. For whatever reason, it is difficult to beat a team unless they are garbage back to back. See Michigan vs Sparty.

I was trying to get a fix on what Bucky has coming in and it doesn't appear to be anything earth shattering, so yeah, I bet a couple do return.