We're gouda crumble the cheeseheads and give the nutbuster Davison a game to remember Game Thread...

Funny to see Wisky fans think they got screwed by the refs. As usual, it was bad both ways, but interesting to see how they feel it was one-sided.

And it's funny
Funny to see Wisky fans think they got screwed by the refs. As usual, it was bad both ways, but interesting to see how they feel it was one-sided.
And it funny to watch Wisconsin constant hand checking, grabbing, hip bumps, you name it.....screw Wisconsin. They deserve everything bad that comes their way

We fought hard and got the win. Seems like we usually lose a game like this. I will take it. Get healthy Weezy
Totally agree with everything! When the going gets tough late this team hasn't always stepped up. This was a big first step to getting over that hump!!

VERY COOL to retire Luka's 55!! Hope they redo when they get off their knees and let fans back in.

Luka loves being a Hawk! Can someone please talk him into going for the PoY hat-trick?

And how good was Keegan again?? The kid just keeps making all the "little" plays! He is such a pest unless you are an Iowa fan!!

I coached basketball for several years and I always wanted at least one player like Keegan on the floor at all times. That kid that will stick their nose in everywhere!! It's a rare thing these days!

Great game girls...... Friday is a long ways off and the damn work week will be brutal, but we're fast approaching the start of the second season......best time of the year
The possibility of a Friday game against Wisconsin gives me mixed feelings. Wisconsin going to come in with a serious attitude. If you read their boards they are absolutely convinced the refs decided the game. Thing is, had JW not gone down, this game may have been a 20 point blow out. His shooting was crazy...........

Brad Davidson's reputation continues to haunt Wisconsin. If it is even remotely possible that he committed a flagrant it is going to be reviewed. And he completely deserves it.
You cannot hit people in the nuts and think it will end when 40 minutes are up...............

Latest posts