Well, well WHAR the whiners?

Whar? Whar?

Whar are the geniuses who quit on the Hawkeyes
& didn't renew ticket orders and b((((ed and moaned all
summer long?

Now that the HAWKEYES are 5-0, ranked in the Top 25, rolling thru the
2015 BigTen season, did those folks run over to
LAmes, or maybe to the school of Nowledge, further west?

LOL #goHawks

They're all busy texting each other about how Matt Vandeburg isn't a legit D1 receiver and how Kirk wasted a scholly on him...

There still lurking around trying to figure out what they can ***** about.Some people go thru life mad at the world,there not happy with there own lives so they try and bring everyone down with them.Lifes to short so enjoy the good times and don't be so negative.No body's perfect.Go Hawks

I'll wait until the BIG title is actually IN the trophy case, thank you. 11 years is long enough to go without one.

Thank god the fans whinned so much. I think it had a lot to do with Kirk making the switch at QB. People should be thanking all those crappy fans cause withouth them we would be sitting at 2-3 or 3-2 right now.

I'm glad we're 5-0.

Our defense has improved. We still lack a strong pass rush, but at least the LB can tackle this year.

Ill wait to see how our O does against other teams, cause this was pretty bad day for them. We don't have playmakers. CJ was off, and had a lot of factors. The worst being bad play calling

I'm a lil nervous KF is gonna go back to the "let the defense make a play to win" mentality. It MAY work this year, but it may be what keeps us from getting the division title.

The team is better this year no doubt. Only a division win will have me get back on the KF wagon

Whar? Whar?

summer long?

LOL #goHawks

I'm right here. I'm glad I've been wrong. The win over Wisconsin has mange thinking 10 - 2.

It is a long seaso. One game ...,you know?! Illinois looking better each week. Prepare and respect... Same work...Go Hawks. Love it 5....5 and 0.!!

hawks look good but you have look at the who you've played.

they are mentally tougher than last year!

Who we've played? Wisconsin. In Camp Randle. That's whip we've played. And that Pitt win looks better today.

Good Lord.

Apparently, most whiners are Texting Schwartz, saying" 'Davey: do you have any
Hand warmers for next week. I'm thinking about going to kinnick'.

LOL

God forbid people complain after a 4-8 season and a 7-5 season where we looked awful all season long and got embarrassed in our bowl game. We should have just sat idly by like nothing was wrong.

KFz deserves all the praise he's getting for the way he's reinvented the program this year. Few saw it coming and it's exciting as hell. Looks like Hawkeye football again!

He also deserved all the criticism he got for the last few years. I'm sure it was part his motivation for the above.

Too tough for you to understand?

God forbid people complain after a 4-8 season and a 7-5 season where we looked awful all season long and got embarrassed in our bowl game. We should have just sat idly by like nothing was wrong.

Funny, ha-ha, how a lot of the Whiners are now walking back, re-thinking their

Knee-jerk comments.

#goHawks

I did laugh to myself today at the people (not necessarily Iowa fans) who thought the team would be 2-3 or 1-4 right now. Some predicted an 0-3 start.

Great stuff.

Last edited:
The whining and anger was just. So what if Iowa is 5-0 now, that doesn't mean we as fans didn't have a right to be ****** about the product on the field last year and 2013. I don't get the comparison?

I love the Hawks and am thrilled with how they are playing and how the coaching staff is game planning, but mediocre is mediocre and that isn't acceptable. Season isn't even halfway over yet.

Also...the whining and not renewing season tickets may have contributed to the "new Kirk". So maybe you should thank us for the 5-0 start instead of calling is out???

Whar? Whar?

summer long?

LOL #goHawks

So 5 games override 5 years of mediocrity? Rich.

Latest posts