We'll play in either...

HawkForce

My stone cold prediction...within four years Kirk will play for a national title or get us to Pasadena...just watch...I'm putting it down now so that I can bring it back up when it happens. I always said KOK and Norm's failing health were really holding the program back.

*Thread saved for "I told you so celebration"*

Jon this better not get deleted when we move to new board.

My stone cold prediction...within four years Kirk will play for a national title or get us to Pasadena...just watch...I'm putting it down now so that I can bring it back up when it happens. I always said KOK and Norm's failing health were really holding the program back.

Sorry, sport, gotta disagree. With the B10 title game, we will have to beat OSU in Indy to get to either of those and that ain't gonna happen no matter who our assistant coaches are, unless we have a miracle and can get past Nebraska and/or Michigan in 2012 and hope for some jacked up scenario to get us to Indy versus a mediocre team from the other division.

I think Meyer with OSU's talent is gonna embarrass us. Tressel played pretty conservatively and wasn't out to hurt feelings unless your team really sucked and he couldn't help it, Meyer will be out for blood.

Sorry, sport, gotta disagree. With the B10 title game, we will have to beat OSU in Indy to get to either of those and that ain't gonna happen no matter who our assistant coaches are, unless we have a miracle and can get past Nebraska and/or Michigan in 2012 and hope for some jacked up scenario to get us to Indy versus a mediocre team from the other division.

I think Meyer with OSU's talent is gonna embarrass us. Tressel played pretty conservatively and wasn't out to hurt feelings unless your team really sucked and he couldn't help it, Meyer will be out for blood.

Hey I just wanted this recorded for posterity. if 2/3/2016 rolls around and we haven't sniffed either I'll eat crow. (although if we make another BCS bowl it will be well seasoned tasty crow)

Three years ago Iowa was in National Title contention late in the year. I don't see how another run like that isn't completely possible. It isn't realistic to expect (it's not realistic to expect a national championship any year because it's ridiculously hard to attain and you aren't even in control of if you attain it completely)

i like the idea alot!!! i really think this is a change for the good, i am really tired of seeing the same old offensive style with absolutely no change in over a decade, fry produced coaches to become coaches and KF held on two coaches like they were some std that would never go away even if it felt better LOL. i'll hand it to KF for finally cleaning house and giving the hawkeyenation something to look forward to!!!

Is this thread a joke or are you serious? I'll bet ALL my vCash against yours neither will happen within the next 4 years (atleast under current regime, now if Saban replaces Kirk and brings all his players you might be correct.)

Is this thread a joke or are you serious? I'll bet ALL my vCash against yours neither will happen within the next 4 years (atleast under current regime, now if Saban replaces Kirk and brings all his players you might be correct.)

I woke up on the optimistic side of the bed this morning....I'm in.

Only way this happens is on EA Sports NCAA Football.

Latest posts