We'll play in either...

I love the optimism. I'm in.... i personally do not care how they play- fan for life. I think Ferentz is the right coach. The players lost the game with mental errors and selfishness on all the personal fouls.

I co-sign the prediction of another BCS type bowl within 4 years. He's got new coordinators, give them a year to gel. I think Ferentz has earned at least a year of adjustment- hell GD hasn't even been able to recruit! Right after we hire a new coordinator we had been clamoring for you want to wholesale sell the foundation Ferentz has built? Those who are so caustic about Iowa/Ferentz must have a terrible lives at home and consistently are let down.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. And in 4 years, KF will have been at Iowa 18 years. The chances of getting to RB in that time are even. I hope the hawks become that good. But for now, I'll keep may serenity with lowered expectations.

I am a dedicated long suffering Hawkeye fan but I can't see a national championship in the future. I would like Iowa to win a conference championship game outright and not share it sometime. Sometimes it's best to cut your crack with some other not so intoxicating substance like suger or flour.

Latest posts