Welcome Mccaffery!

Hawkeyes1982x

I don't know what to really think about the new hire. I'm not like wow'd but I am kind of happy to see the guy is a winner. He was 112-51 at Siena, with a few NCAA trips. I'm kind of excited to see what he can do. What type of offense does he run? Type of defense?? Any information is appreciated! Let me just say, Welcome to Hawkeye nation Mccaffery! Hope you can turn this program around! Go Hawks!!

I too am not real excited, but I am optimistic. If he can keep the roster in tact and keep the recruits on board...that will go a long way in getting things off to a good start. I hope he brings along a great staff of recruiters and I hope he has some charisma and energy! Go HAWKS!!

When you can recruit a guy like Just-in'love Smith, it may just be what the doctor ordered.

Seriously? This is the guy that we are going to hire? Sure he's had success but the conference isn't even rated as a mid-major. According to conference RPI figures. The MAAC was #15 in basketball conference strength this year.

Swing and a miss.