Wegher Returns; Heart Wasn't In It (NOT WHAT IT SEEMS)

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
NOTE>>>>

I believe Kirk was finally getting around to talking to Petros and Money about the initial Wegher being at practice, after a second listen...i DO NOT BELIEVE that this has anything to do with Wegher being back THIS WEEK>>>>>

Ferentz said this on the Petros & Money Show on Fox Sports Radio tonight.

You can listen to Kirk's audio here: LINK

Last edited:
Re: Wegher Returns; Heart Wasn't In It (Per Ferentz)

LINK

Andy Hamilton of the ICPC wrote this up; Ferentz said this on the Petros & Money Show on Fox Sports Radio tonight.

You can listen to Kirk's audi here: LINK

I listened to it and I took it as something we already knew. BW came to practice when it first started, but then left.

I think we all knew his heart wasn't in it, likely because of personal issues.

I don't think KF was announcing anything new here.

I listened to it and I took it as something we already knew. BW came to practice when it first started, but then left.

I think we all knew his heart wasn't in it, likely because of personal issues.

I don't think KF was announcing anything new here.

"apparently rejoined the team earlier this week.

“He came back and practiced a couple days and his heart wasn’t into it,â€￾ "

yeah I wasnt sure if they were talking about when camp started or just today perhaps

"apparently rejoined the team earlier this week.

“He came back and practiced a couple days and his heart wasn’t into it,â€￾ "

if he had been in camp for a few days wouldnt the whole world have know it?

I still don't think he was at practice this week. I think that was the beginning of camp.

if he had been in camp for a few days wouldnt the whole world have know it?

In the style of Kirk I'm sure they kept it pretty low key. I know if I had a kid on the fence the last thing I would want to do is have him be swamped by the media

In the style of Kirk I'm sure they kept it pretty low key. I know if I had a kid on the fence the last thing I would want to do is have him be swamped by the media

no way could Wegher have been in town for a few days....and at practice in some capacity and it been kept a secret.....I dont believe it for a second

KF says "I visited him a couple times since (he left)".

A couple times since when? 2pm?

BW hasn't been back to practice!

LINK

Andy Hamilton of the ICPC wrote this up; Ferentz said this on the Petros & Money Show on Fox Sports Radio tonight.

Suspect we've seen the last of BW. I thank him for his participation and wish him well in the future.

After listening to it again, I think this was Kirk talking to PMS for the first time on this matter...I dont think this was brandon being back again...it was tough to tell on first listen...since this was an interview today...but I think Kirk was talking about BW's first two days of practice....

After listening to it again, I think this was Kirk talking to PMS for the first time on this matter...I dont think this was brandon being back again...it was tough to tell on first listen...since this was an interview today...but I think Kirk was talking about BW's first two days of practice....

thats what I think as well....I just dont see how he could be at practice this week and everyone not know it with the interest this has gotten

Surely talking about camp. If Wegher is back in school, I'll bet he'll be rejoining the team... Of course the captain is cryptic, so don't expect him to tip his hand too much...

no way could Wegher have been in town for a few days....and at practice in some capacity and it been kept a secret.....I dont believe it for a second

Isn't the media is only allowed to be at practice for a little while in the morning? If he comes out of the locker room after the media leaves and only from home to practice and back it wouldn't be that difficult for him not to be noticed. The team and coaching staff are pretty tight lipped as everyone knows.

It does sound like KF is still talking about the start of fall camp, not that BW has come back since and left again.

idk, best of luck to BW and hope to see him back with us.

Isn't the media is only allowed to be at practice for a little while in the morning? If he comes out of the locker room after the media leaves and only from home to practice and back it wouldn't be that difficult for him not to be noticed. The team and coaching staff are pretty tight lipped as everyone knows.

no way....did they throw a sheet over his head so no one would see him walking around?

Latest posts