Wegher is back-

thawks1

on campus and talking to coaches as of this afternoon. No idea his status or what is being said.

Well then it would seem pretty likely that we will know what his status is on Saturday when Ferentz adresses the media, one way or the other. Best of luck to Brandon either way!

To the OP. Thank you for the information. That is what I look for in message boards. Sadly you will be banned now. Thanks though

Either that, or the OP didn't go to the football page before posting. Seeing as how that the only forum where it is pinned to the top, it's easy to see how it could be missed.

lol was gonna start a thread i got a text from someone who knows someone that he was taking a poop near kinnick

Ahhhh, so THAT'S where that saying (what's the poop?) origintated from! Learn something new everyday ;)

I think the speculation on the cause of absence was the banhammerable offense. Thawks is the goods, here. Hope any discipline, if necessary at all, is internal and no suspensions. Want BW healthy and ready to go Week 1.

Latest posts