Weekend Update of 2010 Recruits

It was great to beat Libertyville. Great night..it was awesome seeing coach Lick and talkin with him. Im all smiles

Ben Burst tweet 2/5

It was great to beat Libertyville. Great night..it was awesome seeing coach Lick and talkin with him. Im all smiles

Ben Burst tweet 2/5
Were the coaches there to look at another recruit or were they there to make sure Burst didn't change his mind? Does traveling that far to see a signed recruit happen often?

Were the coaches there to look at another recruit or were they there to make sure Burst didn't change his mind? Does traveling that far to see a signed recruit happen often?

Well it's not a bad idea to keep up with recruits that are committed. Kind of lets them feel like they aren't "just an X or an O in the Goddam* playbook" (line from The Express).

Brust seems like a true Hawk already. Everything i have seen and read form him he seems ecstatic to come and help the program. I am excited to see these guys on campus next year. The bolstered depth should help keep legs fresh.

It's good to be nominated, but Brust will not make the McD AA team. There probably won't be anyone ranked below the top 40-50 in the nation in that game, with most in the top 25 for obvious reasons.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to having Brust in the program as much or more than any of the 2010 recruits. I think he has the chance to make the biggest impact as a freshman.

Brust isn't changing his mind.
Traveling to the Chicago burbs isn't that far for Lick and Chad.