***Week Two B1G Pick 'Em Thread***

Big flex right there...I like it...

YOLO
It sounds like every QB on WI roster is either hurt or has the vid. I feel like that, this weird off season and with the game being in Lincoln has all the recipe you need for a upset like that.

@Fryowa With the new info about the WI QBs, how long do we have to change our picks? Day before kickoff? Hour before kickoff?
Great question...

Posts on HN have a time stamp, so I can see what time they were added. Like Vegas, we'll allow any changes up to one minute before kickoff of that particular game. If the official kickoff time from the box score is 2:33 PM and you posted a change at 2:32 PM you're good to go.

Please note...any change to a pick will require a new post, not an edit. HN allows me to see what day edits were made, but not the time they happened. So...(not that any of you would do this) you can't go in and edit a post after the fact and say the picks were entered incorrectly. HN shows what the edits were each time, so in the case of a discrepancy we will always revert to the original post. Should never happen, you guys are all good dudes and we aren't playing for anything other than the board trying to get me in last place :)

The reason I mention it is because let's say you want to change your Wisconsin pick...if you just go in an edit your original post I can't tell if it was done 15 minutes before kickoff or 15 minutes after. That's why it'll take a new post. And don't worry if you change your pick and I don't reply away, as long as your time stamp is before kickoff I'll change it in the sheet the next day or whenever.

Great question...

Posts on HN have a time stamp, so I can see what time they were added. Like Vegas, we'll allow any changes up to one minute before kickoff of that particular game. If the official kickoff time from the box score is 2:33 PM and you posted a change at 2:32 PM you're good to go.

Please note...any change to a pick will require a new post, not an edit. HN allows me to see what day edits were made, but not the time they happened. So...(not that any of you would do this) you can't go in and edit a post after the fact and say the picks were entered incorrectly. HN shows what the edits were each time, so in the case of a discrepancy we will always revert to the original post. Should never happen, you guys are all good dudes and we aren't playing for anything other than the board trying to get me in last place :)

The reason I mention it is because let's say you want to change your Wisconsin pick...if you just go in an edit your original post I can't tell if it was done 15 minutes before kickoff or 15 minutes after. That's why it'll take a new post. And don't worry if you change your pick and I don't reply away, as long as your time stamp is before kickoff I'll change it in the sheet the next day or whenever.
Do you want us to tag you in any updates so you get an alert? Or do you just have an alert setup for any updates to those threads?

Picks to Win:

Minnesota
Michigan
Illinois
Nebraska
Indiana

Iowa
OSU

First Penalty:

Minnesota
MSU
Purdue
Wisconsin
Indiana
Northwestern
OSU

Picks to Win:

Minnesota
@ Maryland
MSU @ Michigan
Purdue
@ Illinois
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Indiana @ Rutgers
Northwestern
@ Iowa
OSU @ PSU

First Penalty:

Minnesota @ Maryland
MSU
@ Michigan
Purdue @ Illinois
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Indiana @ Rutgers
Northwestern
@ Iowa
OSU @ PSU

That's huge. Is it on Twitter? I didn't see anything from the Googlyzer.

I saw on the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel website. A source said that Wisconsin's test positivity rate is close to the threshold that would force the team to stop regular practice and competition for a minimum of seven days.

I saw on the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel website. A source said that Wisconsin's test positivity rate is close to the threshold that would force the team to stop regular practice and competition for a minimum of seven days.
Gotcha.

Picks to Win:

Minnesota
@ Maryland
MSU @ Michigan
Purdue @ Illinois
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Indiana @ Rutgers
Northwestern @ Iowa
OSU
@ PSU

First Penalty:

Minnesota
@ Maryland
MSU @ Michigan
Purdue @ Illinois
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Indiana @ Rutgers
Northwestern @ Iowa
OSU @ PSU

Picks to Win:

Minnesota
@ Maryland
MSU @ Michigan
Purdue
@ Illinois
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Indiana @ Rutgers
Northwestern @ Iowa
OSU
@ PSU

First Penalty:

Minnesota @ Maryland
MSU
@ Michigan
Purdue @ Illinois
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Indiana @ Rutgers
Northwestern @ Iowa
OSU @ PSU

Picks to Win:

Minnesota
@ Maryland
MSU @ Michigan
Purdue
@ Illinois
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Indiana @ Rutgers
Northwestern
@ Iowa
OSU @ PSU

First Penalty:

Minnesota @ Maryland
MSU
@ Michigan
Purdue @ Illinois
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Indiana @ Rutgers
Northwestern
@ Iowa
OSU @ PSU
Picks are in, you missed week 1, but don't feel bad. You still have a chance since I suck and only got two games last week

Picks to Win:

Minnesota
@ Maryland
MSU @ Michigan
Purdue @ Illinois
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Indiana @ Rutgers
Northwestern @ Iowa
OSU
@ PSU

First Penalty:

Minnesota
@ Maryland
MSU @ Michigan
Purdue @ Illinois
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Indiana @ Rutgers
Northwestern @ Iowa
OSU @ PSU
Picks are in

Picks to Win:

Minnesota
@ Maryland
MSU @ Michigan
Purdue
@ Illinois
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Indiana @ Rutgers
Northwestern @ Iowa
OSU
@ PSU

First Penalty:

Minnesota @ Maryland
MSU
@ Michigan
Purdue @ Illinois
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Indiana @ Rutgers
Northwestern @ Iowa
OSU @ PSU
Picks are in.

I'm hearing again from another "source" - a friend that I trust here in Nebraska that has some ties to the program. Connie vs Debbie aint happening.

I'm hearing again from another "source" - a friend that I trust here in Nebraska that has some ties to the program. Connie vs Debbie aint happening.
I saw an MJS article this morning that said they were super close to their threshold, and if I'm Whisky no way do I want my 4th stringer out there.

Fun fact being as you live down that way, their 5th stringer is a walk-on from SB-Luton. His grandpa is an AD in a town near where I live. If they did have the game and the 4th guy went down, can you imagine being that kid on national TV?