Week 4 Betting Action

Anyone have thoughts on the Central Florida vs BYU game?

I have a source that says UCF and you won't even need the points. but I have a hard time not picking BYU after UCF lost to upstart FIU, now they travel two time zones to the west? tough pick to lay points for BYU too, probably a coin flip.

BYU has already burned me once this year so I think I will stay away from it. They got totally destroyed by Utah at home and in a rivalry game.

FSU game off the board here ; whats up ??

I was actually surprised to see it on the board early, and FSU the favorite. from what inhale read Manuel is not going to play. maybe they released him as probable/game time decision..... but would the line move that much because of it? who knows

On the bearcats at -7 too, should win by two or more scores.

Still can't choose a way tomorrow night! It's killing me.....

been a pretty busy week for me, so I will have my pics out tonight during the Cinci game. I sure hope my positive streak continues!

Georgia Bulldogs -10 -120
Notre Dame Fighting Irish -7 -115
Syracuse Orange -2½ -110
Florida Gators -19½ -110
LSU Tigers -5 -120
Georgia Tech -6 -120
Idaho Vandals +6 -120
Oregon Ducks -14 -120
Texas Tech -16 -110

these are my plays this week, bought a half point on a few of these. good luck everyone!

locked up UCF and their Defense for tonight (+2). BYU looked good early against Ole Miss and Texas, but unraveled against their rival.

just goes to show you that non-aq teams having to play that rigorous of a schedule can be detrimental to your season, welcome to football independence BYU!

UCF 27 - BYU 17, Good Luck!

Just made my picks

Illinois -13
Vanderbilt +15.5
Syracuse -2.5
Virginia -3
Oregon -15.5
Texas A&M -4.5
Fresno State -2.5
Florida State +2.5
Colorado +16.5
California +1

locked up UCF and their Defense for tonight (+2). BYU looked good early against Ole Miss and Texas, but unraveled against their rival.

just goes to show you that non-aq teams having to play that rigorous of a schedule can be detrimental to your season, welcome to football independence BYU!

UCF 27 - BYU 17, Good Luck!

Leaning the same. UCF dominated FIU last week besides on the scoreboard. Their defense is stout.

I was also on cincy last night.

Best of luck this weekend!

This BYU/UCF game can go either way. I like UCF's defense a little better than BYU's at this point. That UCF play is looking good at this point.

Ten games I like:
Toledo at Syracuse (-2)
Ohio at Rutgers (-3.5)
Georgia (-10.5) at Ole Miss
Arkansas (+11.5) at Arkansas
LSU (-5.5) at West Virginia
Notre Dame (-6.5) at Pitt
Florida State (-1.5) at Clemson
Vanderbilt (+16) at South Carolina
Oklahoma State (+140 Moneyline) at Texas A&M
Rice at Baylor (U 66.5)

If I had to pick three, I would go with Vandy, FSU, and Oklahoma State.

Edit: If you bet those 10 games as a parlay, your number is in the +56,000 range.

I was 5-5 today and 1-2 on my best bets. Not my best week ever. Fortunately I just do pick 'em contests online and don't place actual bets, so I'm not too torn up.

Latest posts