Week 1 Losses you'd like to see...

I would have never said Michigan a week ago. However, I was in Atlanta this week and I happened to sit next to a Michigan grad at the bar in my hotel. He went on and on about how they are back and Brady Hoke will win a national title in the next few years...blah, blah, blah. I then asked him when he thinks they will finally beat Iowa...and he looked at me with this blank stare. The dickhole was so caught up in their greatness he didn't realize it's been four years since they have walked out of the Iowa game with a win. It's funny how they can suck for 3-4 years, but somehow don't remember it.

I then wished him well against Michigan State and told him to make sure he gets some KY prior to that week, because MSU is going to use them like French whore.

I hope Bama schools them. Bama will force Shoelaces to throw and he won't be able to do it consistently...and Bama steamrolls them.

I would have never said Michigan a week ago. However, I was in Atlanta this week and I happened to sit next to a Michigan grad at the bar in my hotel. He went on and on about how they are back and Brady Hoke will win a national title in the next few years...blah, blah, blah. I then asked him when he thinks they will finally beat Iowa...and he looked at me with this blank stare. The dickhole was so caught up in their greatness he didn't realize it's been four years since they have walked out of the Iowa game with a win. It's funny how they can suck for 3-4 years, but somehow don't remember it.

I then wished him well against Michigan State and told him to make sure he gets some KY prior to that week, because MSU is going to use them like French whore.

I hope Bama schools them. Bama will force Shoelaces to throw and he won't be able to do it consistently...and Bama steamrolls them.

u mad brah? u jelly?

Once again... like last year.. the season all comes down to the first week.

When Oregon lost last year and dropped 10 places and a few weeks later Alabama (Hammer Jammer Yellow Whatever?) and only dropped 1 place in the standings... IT WAS OVER.

The $EC and ESPN, the AP and the Coaches cannot imagine a "National Championship" without LSU, AL, FL or GA or some lower scum $SEC team and 2 of them.

All I want for Christmas is some SEC team to come up to Iowa, Michigan or Wisconsin in late November and play head up.. and again in a BOWL in frickin' January

I know it would make the B1G look bad and SEC dominate but I'm struggling with the fact I really want Alabama to beat the $h!t outta Michigan. ****** bag Michigan fans think their $h!t don't stink and would love to see them fall in week 1.

The BiG needs all the wins they can get against high caliber teams. The BiG needs to earn the respect from other conferences & the media & nothing helps more than beating some of the best SEC teams.

I know it would make the B1G look bad and SEC dominate but I'm struggling with the fact I really want Alabama to beat the $h!t outta Michigan. ****** bag Michigan fans think their $h!t don't stink and would love to see them fall in week 1.

Just two teams I WANT to see lose: Notre Dame and Northern Illinois...

Latest posts