Week 1 Losses you'd like to see...

vegashawki

I know it would make the B1G look bad and SEC dominate but I'm struggling with the fact I really want Alabama to beat the $h!t outta Michigan. ****** bag Michigan fans think their $h!t don't stink and would love to see them fall in week 1.

I think you're likely to get your wish.

As far as I'm concerned I'll be happy with a NIU loss.

List (Realistic):

Vandy surprise the Gamecocks
Boise State beat Michigan State (Hate Boise, but I would enjoy it)
Navy make it 3 in a row over ND

Boise State to lose so they don't complain about being left out of a big bowl game. Any SEC team to be upset.

I know it would make the B1G look bad and SEC dominate but I'm struggling with the fact I really want Alabama to beat the $h!t outta Michigan. ****** bag Michigan fans think their $h!t don't stink and would love to see them fall in week 1.

Why, why, why?

The BoneG looks less and less relevant all the time to some. I don't like Michigan, but it would be great for Michigan to beat a mighty Alabama team. Michigan would be ranked highly, and the BoneG would get some respect.

If Michigan is in the hunt to win our division, why not have them highly ranked (particularly when we upset them)? :)

I would vote against Michigan if I thought it might slow down or derail their rebuilding effort, but with the Wolverine coaching staff recruiting the way they are, I don't think there's any way that they don't return to national prominence on a regular basis. So I'm definitely voting for them to beat Alabama -- if there's any team in any conference that could use some humble pie it's the Crimson Tide of the SEC.

Why, why, why?

Mainly because the night game we beat them in Kinnick my younger brother and I went back for the game and Mich fans tried starting **** with us and some other Hawk fans in our section. Needless to say enough happened to get them kicked out of the game, if I wasn't worried about getting kicked out we would have knocked the **** outta them. I get back for a game a year if I'm lucky so those dicks might have a lot to do with my hatred towards Shitigan.

I despise Micshitigan. But they are B1G, and would only help our cause and conference perception by beating Bama. B1G needs to consistantly win OOC games, even Micshitigan. As mentioned, it only makes it sweeter when we then beat them.

agree with the other early favorites: NIU, ND, Boise, any SEC team, and Miami.

I despise Micshitigan. But they are B1G, and would only help our cause and conference perception by beating Bama. B1G needs to consistantly win OOC games, even Micshitigan. As mentioned, it only makes it sweeter when we then beat them.

agree with the other early favorites: NIU, ND, Boise, any SEC team, and Miami.

I know man but I can't help it, f*** them I will be rooting for Alabama in this one.

I don't have the same hatred for michigan that some of you do. I want them to beat alabammy in Dallas.

I hope Michigan beats Bama. That would be great. Would be great to shut up the bama and SEC love fest. Also would be great to beat Michigan if they are ranked really high going into Iowa's game with them.

Latest posts