Weather

perfect weather for running the ball down the throats of Twerps. Iowa will pound that ball day long

As long as our backs hold on to the football, bring on the cold/rain. There's no way Maryland has any chance if this game is determined solely on the running games.

Gotta work. So will listen as best as I can on radio. Hoping for a quiet afternoon.
Please obey all traffic laws in Northern Iowa. MKTHX

Yellow ponchooooooooos!!

OH NO. My wife is sewing pant legs shorter on yellow rain pants right now.She looks like yellow submarine but she doesn't care.I sure hope it's not raining when we leave from tailgate.HaHa
Actually Accu Weather says rain will stop around noon,50 degrees and 7-8 mph wind.Not to bad.Go Hawks

You realize the only offense they will have is their QB tucking it. Their QB can't throw and they it. If our edges don't hold all day, could be a close one.

Gotta work. So will listen as best as I can on radio. Hoping for a quiet afternoon.
Please obey all traffic laws in Northern Iowa. MKTHX
Your boss needs to make allowances for Hawkeye sporting events. Let him know it's a National holiday 40-50 times a year.

Maryland can't throw the ball at all, so rainy weather actually hurts Iowa more than Maryland.

That's okay. We can sell out even more on the run now. Load the box, play 1-on-1 on their receivers.

Latest posts