Weather Saturday

Hourly forecast on Weatherchannel.com goes out to 3pm on Saturday. It shows 80 degress at 1, 2, and 3pm. However, the rain chances go from 30% showers at 1, 40% showers at 2, to 50% thundershowers at 3pm. Hopefully they're wrong as usual.

Hourly forecast on Weatherchannel.com goes out to 3pm on Saturday. It shows 80 degress at 1, 2, and 3pm. However, the rain chances go from 30% showers at 1, 40% showers at 2, to 50% thundershowers at 3pm. Hopefully they're wrong as usual.

No big whoop. Hawks will be up by like 45 by 3 PM, so if the rain comes, I'll just leave. ;):D

Updated forecast says the heavy rain will remain south of I-80 while along the Wisky-Illannoy border may see little to no rain. So the game will be somewhere in between. of course any shift at all could great news or bad news. Doesn't really matter, I'll be there with my family anyways, rain or shine we'll be there in supprt.

THE REMNANTS OF TROPICAL CYCLONE ISAAC WILL MOVE NORTH ACROSS THE
MID MISSISSIPPI VALLEY BY LATE FRIDAY NIGHT...AND SLOWLY
MOVE EASTWARD THROUGH THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND. TROPICAL SYSTEM REMNANTS
ARE OFTEN CAPABLE OF PRODUCING TORRENTIAL RAINFALL...AND EVEN IN
AREAS EXPERIENCING PROLONGED DROUGHT THIS COULD CAUSE FLOODING.
SOME OF THIS RAINFALL COULD MAKE IT INTO NORTHERN ILLINOIS AND
NORTHWEST INDIANA...ESPECIALLY FOR AREAS FROM PONTIAC TO THE
KANKAKEE RIVER AND SOUTHWARD. THERE REMAINS UNCERTAINTY ON THE
PRECISE TRACK OF THIS SYSTEM...AND THERE IS LIKELY TO BE A SHARP
CUTOFF IN RAINFALL WHICH COULD BE OVER THE LOCAL AREA. CONTINUE TO
MONITOR THE LATEST OUTLOOKS INTO THIS WEEKEND.

National Weather Service Watch Warning Advisory Summary

Hazardous Weather Outlook for Chicago:

THERE IS A CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS SATURDAY THROUGH SATURDAY
NIGHT SOME OF WHICH COULD PRODUCE HEAVY RAINFALL...

.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...

...SPOTTERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO REPORT HEAVY RAINFALL TOTALS
TO THE CHICAGO NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TONIGHT AND THROUGHOUT THE
WEEKEND.

The system has been sitting on the Iowa-Misery border for hours now, it can stay there longer hopefully so it won't affect local hs football.

Weather.com is saying 60% chance now....and I have heard people talking that they heard it could drop 2-4 inches Saturday?! Wow...I'm a Bears fan and love Soldier Field....but if 2-4 inches fall....it's going to be dang near unplayable....

Latest posts