We never left the F*cking Bus. Get it together. Soon.

I0WA

I am disapointed and furious by how Iowa played tonite. A Pick 6, KO returned for a TD. Blocked Punt at goal line. 4 Straight Sacks! Really? The run game was GONE by the 1st quarter AROB and Hampton couldn't even breathe because of the pressure they got. The O linecouldn't handle the blitz at all. They tore up our D backs. 14 points that probably shouldn't have been on the scoreboard some how found their way there. I don't give rats A5S about our come back, we played with absolutely NO SPIRIT and we gave up stupid penalties. The weather had no affect on how we play, its our disipline and hard work ethics in our players that gives Iowa W's not a damn "Red Out" or whatever. Offense was a joke, Defense gave up some big plays but they can only do so much, and Special teams the one area the Hawks said they worked was flat out HORRIBLE.AZ had 14 points when their O was on the field for under 2 minutes. Give me a break. Get it together! God falling behind 27-7. Zona played Balls Out and took us to the Woodshed and we just took it. Im so utterly dissapointed in the offense because our run game was sh*t and ST Allowing 14 points to Zona. We didnt play Iowa football tonite and frankily I dont know what we played. I was disgusted by Iowa's performance tonite. We need to learn from this and give it to Penn St. next weekend.:mad:

Latest posts