We lost another one...

Not gonna lose any sleep over that one.

Did we even want him back? I don't remember ever hearing we were recruiting him and/or wanted him back at Iowa. I may be wrong. Just doesn't fit the Fran Style IMO

Not gonna lose any sleep over that one.

Did we even want him back? I don't remember ever hearing we were recruiting him and/or wanted him back at Iowa. I may be wrong. Just doesn't fit the Fran Style IMO

We didn't want him back. He was a project starting out as a freshman and maybe with the right conditioning/strength training he could've developed into something. Now it's too late to transform him into a legit b10 post player.

That's two former Hawkeyes ending up in the Horizon League in the past week with Cully to Loyola being the other.

The last thing I'm gonna do is panic over losing Cougs. I'd much rather take a project player than a lazy player that didnt pan out the first time.

Lost another one? that's absolutely laughable; how many you figure we've lost now? Good luck to BC---he'll do well if he keeps his shoulder to it. The only thing we lost here, hopefully, is more Cougs threads. Amazing how lack of forthcoming information grabs the imagination of the worst. When all the letters are in, we'll assess; until then, stop ******* down your leg everytime some dirty white boy committs somewhere else.

Cully drops in 25 pts as a freshman in a B10 tourny game and you have the brains to post that? Wow!
He has 1 really good game and that makes him an B10 talent, I don't think so. You need to re-evaluate. He wouldn't have fit in with this system anyway, and he wasn't that special. A dime a dozen type of player.

Cougill is headed to UW-GreenBay.

I think now is the time to panic my friends.

sarcasm-detector.jpg

Lol, I knew you were using sarcasm unless of course you are a UW Greenbay fan. I will say that waiting around to hear about players committing to Iowa is about as fun as waiting for paint to dry or for cars to rust. Hopefully on Saturday that will change for the better and we will have one go our way in Hubbard.

Lil' Lick went 3/3 from beyond the arc to kill Minnesota for 9 points once! Gasp.....now he's gone.....:eek:

Cougill is headed to UW-GreenBay.

I think now is the time to panic my friends.
Are you freakin kidding me? There is no way in hell he plays for Fran. We didn't choose him and he was told to look elsewhere 6 weeks ago. He is slow, over-weight and is not the type of player that would work in our system. Fran is looking for athletes and players that will compliment what we already have. The morons on this board think because a name is thrown out on here that we must sign them. We may not want them. Its kind of like every transfer from any school in the country must be an Iowa target. Get a clue.

It really is amazing that so many people took the OP seriously. The Cougill stuff is going to go down as one of the best running jokes in HN history, and people are still taking it seriously :D

Latest posts