We just Wrapped up the title!!!

Hey Pin Do you got a score up date for us? Yeah like I said. Its a wrap.

Just stop, you're making yourself look like an idiot. This thing is far from over for Iowa and PSU probably isn't even the favorite now and to say they have it wrapped up is showing your ignorance.

Just stop, you're making yourself look like an idiot. This thing is far from over for Iowa and PSU probably isn't even the favorite now and to say they have it wrapped up is showing your ignorance.

Ok, Yeah I look like an Idiot by just telling the truth. Who care if PSU is the favorite to win now. I know i sure as hell wont be us.

its ppl like you that make hawk fans look bad...support the team wether they are on top or the bottom thats why no one likes hawkeye football fans

Ok, Yeah I look like an Idiot by just telling the truth. Who care if PSU is the favorite to win now. I know i sure as hell wont be us.

Not sure what to think here. Either Cael is going to channel his inner-ISU and find a way to blow a lead on the last day when they are favored to win.

Or, he will follow the lead of a former ISU coach and win the national title 2 years after leaving.

Latest posts