We could be number one in the BCS at the end of next week.

bcl20

So....not to get to far ahead, because we have to beat Indiana but Alabama, Florida and Texas all have pretty tough games. Let's say all three go down (not likely, but possible). Iowa could be number one in the BCS.

I think we jump Cincy this week considering we very close to them in the rankings and we beat a better team and most of the teams we beat won.

Don't know if we jump Boise, but you'd think at some point we do.

I'm just saying though, it's possible that we could be number one at the end of next week.

a win vs. indiana is not likely to jump Iowa ahead of florida/bama/texas. the likelyhood of ALL those teams losing in the same week is around 0%. If Iowa wins out, they top out at #3 assuming the SEC winner and Texas win out. The rose bowl is a pretty damn good "consultation prize"

a win vs. indiana is not likely to jump Iowa ahead of florida/bama/texas. the likelyhood of ALL those teams losing in the same week is around 0%. If Iowa wins out, they top out at #3 assuming the SEC winner and Texas win out. The rose bowl is a pretty damn good "consultation prize"

I don't think all three will lose either, but if it were to happen it would be this week. Florida gets Georgia, who isn't that good but that's a huge rivalry. Texas goes to Oklahoma State and LSU plays Alabama.

This is really the first time all season where number one is somewhat of a possiblity. Although the chance for it is slim.

TCU will probably jump big time but I still think they should be behind Iowa.

Iowa's SOS should keep them ahead of undefeated teams from non BSC confrences. Cincy may stay ahead of Iowa this week with a more impressive win. Would love to see how things would shake out if Cincy and Iowa were the only 2 unbeaten BSC conf teams at the end of the year.

I'm worried about Indiana right now and not being #1 in the BCS, let that stuff take care of itself.

Latest posts