THAT's FOOTBALL

longtimer

Don't expect Kirk to use that one And I don't expect him to say need to clean up a few things.

I respectfully submit an updated victory total to 3 or 4 games In an earlier post I said 6 or 7

Really makes football season no fun

They will win 8 or 9 games this year.

There is one more “wtf just happened” ISU type loss coming.

OSU is a definite loss.
The Nebraska game is starting to feel like a loss now.

I hope Phil can get the defense secondary figured out.

Isn’t it crazy how many games Tory Taylor won for us last year?! We should all Venmo him $20 since he couldn’t get NIL money last year.

Sparty will throw deep and intermediate and really test Iowa like we have not seen for a while. Not since Maryland 2021...but we know how that turned out.

Don't expect Kirk to use that one And I don't expect him to say need to clean up a few things.

I respectfully submit an updated victory total to 3 or 4 games In an earlier post I said 6 or 7

Really makes football season no fun
I agree no more than 8 wins

1. Kirk has so neglected the offensive side of the ball for years. Talent and depth at several positions will take years to build to a 10 win level. And I don’t mean 2021 or 2023 10-win caliber teams.

2. I watch a lot of teams play, this D is decent but not elite. Not good enough to compensate this year

Last edited:
Have any of you noticed the caliber of some of these teams that started from scratch this year?

Indiana
Washington
Michigan State

All better than expected and at the very least competent. I can't help but think why oh why does it take KF so long to wake up.

Here's an article about Indiana and their new coach.

Latest posts