"We cant even get that right"

Unbelievable! Maybe beathard knew he could score on it but aw we don't want to run up the score on them and make them feel bad! WTH? It was a great play so you know it was an accident and he's ****** about it! WOW!!!!

Reaching a bit ooth. First half has plenty to mention regarding coaching, playcalling, clock managemnt issues....focus on those to get your fix...

Yer reaching....around on krik? Why even mention it though? Just odd..who cares...let the kids play?

Not reaching at all. He wont say anything in a presser but sticks his foot in his mouth on live tv. Brilyant

I don't understand what he even means. He says they called the QB's number, but has a problem.....with the fact that he then put in an effort and scored? How does that possibly make sense?

I think its been so long since he had a lopsided win against a conference foe that he felt a bit uncomfortable with his margin of victory. Do it more Kirk and you won't feel so odd and awkward.

.................or maybe, he has a lot of respect for that Purdue coach, saw on film how their team has been beated so badly especially lst week and didn't feel like rubing it in.

Not reaching at all. He wont say anything in a presser but sticks his foot in his mouth on live tv. Brilyant

Whatever, not one negative comes from that comment, although it was an oddDstatement. But you will make a deal of it. Ur Crap is getting old...again.

meanwhile in Winston-Salem, FSU is running pass after pass after pass with 2 minutes to go leading 59-3

You miss the rest if my post?

Its an odd thing to say...yes...agreed.

No, I didn't...lo siento texas ranger. I like krik but he just gets annoying..i mean a 110 year old man just beat a 30 year old man 49-26 and you don't see that guy apologizing..

Latest posts