We can win the "Leaders" next year.

Does MSU really lose Cousins? I thought he was a junior this year. Either way MSU won't be as good next year. They lose a lot on the O-line and their best two in the secondary will be gone as well.

Edit: Oh and they lose two LB's one being Greg Jones. Their D will most likely be bad.

And the other is Eric Gordon. That's been their dynamic duo for some time now. They also lose Rucker and Hyde, IIRC. That's their 4 best defenders gone for next year.

Since Iowa will not change any offensive or defensive schemes for 2011, Iowa will not win the division.

Until Iowa changes it's schemes and becomes less predictable with playcalling, Iowa will never win the division, conference nor any NC championships.

+1

We will struggle again with Northwestern and Minnesota..as usual. The defense will keep us in most games so we could luck into a victory or two that we didn't expect.

Nebraska has to play Wisconsin, Penn State, Ohio State, Iowa, Michigan State, Michigan, Northwestern and Minnesota in its first year of conference play. If they do better than 5-3 in conference, Pelini deserves COY.

Next year for the Hawks could be really interesting. I don't see any gimme games on the schedule, but I also don't see any games that I am chalking up to losses right now.

It would be immensely helpful to start off 4-0 because I see Penn State beating us next year. From there if you can just beat NW, IU and Minnesotra and Purdue and split the Michigans, you're likely playing for the division in Lincoln.

And I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for losing to the above teams like we do. It will go down as KF's greatest failure as a coach... not being able to beat the teams he was supposed to beat.

Latest posts