We can beat nw

Venric Mark is reportedly out for the Iowa game. Could just be Fitz blowing smoke trying to screw up our gameplanning. I wouldn't put it past him...

Iowa can win if they show up like they have most of the games this season. They have the running attack and the defense. It would be a lot easier if Colter and Venric are still out. But even so they should be able to win. Especially if they use the three TE sets or a solid game plan that NW isn't expecting.

Venric Mark is reportedly out for the Iowa game. Could just be Fitz blowing smoke trying to screw up our gameplanning. I wouldn't put it past him...

I saw he wasn't listed on the depth chart. General consensus on the payboard from some NW insiders is that both are hurt far more than initially thought, Mark possibly out for the season. Colter appears to be iffy as well. I'm sure Patty Fitz will want him in but the more serious question is, is a 75% healthy Colter better than a 100% healthy backup?

Colter is listed as the starter on their depth chart released today. Fitz called him "day-to-day" in his presser and said Mark was definitely out for this weekend. Mark isn't that big of a loss as they have other serviceable RBs. Colter is the key.

Very much disagree. Mark is far and away better than any of their other runningbacks. I'd actually rather them try to use a gimpy Colter. I think they'd be more successful trying to throw the ball against Iowa.

Looks like Mark is out and Colter is still day to day. Might not be 100% even if he plays. Their Oline has not been good. And their D hasn't been good either. Iowa should be able to run and control the clock and should be able to win this one.

Latest posts