We are a broken team.

The thing that amazes me is how the heck did Iowa beat down Michigan in Carver and punk the mildcats twice and be struggling to finish them off.....or potentially lose this game.

Losers, a giant group of quitting losers. They do not deserve a tourney bid. Just quit and decline the invite. Its what these players deserve.

The team has played poorly, but my God why does every team shoot lights out against us?? We've missed so many wide open 3 pointers, and they make everything. It's just freakin ridiculous.

Team doesn't deserve a bid. Fran's seat is blazing right now

Fran's seat is blazing. What the hell is going through your mind? We're going to watch this guy transform the program from last in the conference to an at large bid in the tournament in three seasons, then promptly fire him.

The team has played poorly, but my God why does every team shoot lights out against us?? We've missed so many wide open 3 pointers, and they make everything. It's just freakin ridiculous.

Iowa opponents' confidence is f'n sky high. They see what has happened to Iowa over the last few weeks. They come into the game totally expecting to light 'em up.

I've never seen an Iowa team go from (almost) first to (almost) worst in this short of time. Truly pathetic.

Fran's seat is blazing. What the hell is going through your mind? We're going to watch this guy transform the program from last in the conference to an at large bid in the tournament in three seasons, then promptly fire him.

I hope his seat is blazing. It might actually light a fire under him and his team. What a sad group.

Latest posts