Watching Arizona State v AZ Game

seepig

Anyone watching this AZ Arizona State game. ASU is playing high intensity smash mouth football. Something the Hawkeyes failed at all year.

images

Amazing while we made Foles look like a Heisman candidate ASU is making him look like a chump....and oh by the way getting to the QB.

Question, if IA-AZ played again, say next weekend...what would the score be??? maybe one of those 6-4 final scores? It would be hard on the eyes.

Question, if IA-AZ played again, say next weekend...what would the score be??? maybe one of those 6-4 final scores? It would be hard on the eyes.

I dont know about the score, but I know which QB I would trust in the clutch--the one who has done it 3 times this year, not the one that's 0-5.

HAHAHAH a very hearty F**k you to arizona and their fans. How does it feel to be on the other side of special teams F**k ups?

Anyone watching this AZ Arizona State game. ASU is playing high intensity smash mouth football. Something the Hawkeyes failed at all year.

you must have forgotten the announcers commenting on the fact that ASU was running a basic defense, with all players executing their assignments. heard that more than once. As far as Iowa failing to play "high intensity smash mouth football"......i think this post is more of a fail than that.

What goes around comes around.

Looks like it came around in dbl overtime.

Couldn't be happier for their classy fan base and program.

Amazing while we made Foles look like a Heisman candidate ASU is making him look like a chump....and oh by the way getting to the QB.

I know Arizona lost and I know you are taking a shot at the Iowa D with this post but it is stuff like this that maybe you should wait until after the game to post or not post at all as it makes you look stupid.

Did you see any of the 2nd half? Foles was a different QB, he turned into the one that played Iowa...... and oh by the way, he led another 4th quarter drive 80 yards that should have won the game.

^ agreed. Foles in the clutch is incredible, doesn't get rattled at all. Their last drive before OT looked eerily similar to the Iowa one, he played like a man on a mission, great poise.

Latest posts