Watch out for the jets

Ihawks61

Not only have they added Lt they deal to get holmes from the steelers,
with lt,greene,holmes,edwards,cotchery, cromartie, this team is stacked!
My early pick to win superbowl with shonn having a big game. Gotta go and call vegas and put in a bet.

Last edited:
I'm a Bears fan and was wondering, Is it bad that I'm pulling harder for the Jets then I do for the Bears? I don't know if it's the fact that the Bears drafts don't make a whole lot of sense and I'm losing my enjoyment for them or if it is just the fact that I really enjoyed watching Greene just run over, around, and through defenders (how a Bears RB should be, imo).

Also I think 1 big reason Lovie got another year was becasue you don't want a new coach to go into his 1st draft without a 1st or 2nd round pick.

Not only have they added Lt they deal to get holmes from the steelers,
with lt,greene,holmes,edwards,cotchery, cromartie, this team is stacked!
My early pick to win superbowl with shonn having a big game. Gotta go and call vegas and put in a bet.

Most of those guys listed aren't all that great. S. Greene we think is, of course, but LT's pretty much washed up, S. Holmes is pretty good but obviously has character issues, Edwards has hands of stone, Cotchery's just so-so and Cromartie's just ok. Course you didn't mention the best corner in the game, Durrelle Revis.

Yeah we already knew about him before the season started last year, most of thosse who are mentioned have been new to the team, except for greene

Most of those guys listed aren't all that great. S. Greene we think is, of course, but LT's pretty much washed up, S. Holmes is pretty good but obviously has character issues, Edwards has hands of stone, Cotchery's just so-so and Cromartie's just ok. Course you didn't mention the best corner in the game, Durrelle Revis.

I'm going to reserve judgement on LT. His line wasn't too good the last couple years. And while I'm not sure he's washed up, I do know he's not as good as he used to be, and he can't rush for 1,500 yards with no help up front anymore.

Holmes has issues, but he still produces. Cotchery is an above average WR, but when he's likely to be the #3, that's okay. Don't forget Dustin Keller, either.

Cromartie hasn't played like the guy he can be recently. But his natural talent and skills actually probably rank 2nd in the NFL among corners, being behind only Revis.

And Greene is great. 'Nuff said.

Latest posts