Was that the ugliest win in KIrk's tenure??????????????????????????

Pedo State was 6-4 Iowa gave them 2 safeties on punter walkouts of the end zone. As far as I'm concerned no win is ugly over a top 25 team on the road!

A win is a win so take it and move on but we shouldnt have had to chit ourselves the way we did all 4th quarter. I had to change my drawers twice.

I think the PSU, 6-4 game still takes that cake

Don't care. Those defenses were nasty. And C.J. Had an uncharacteristically bad day. Without a deep that, we were still able to run the ball fairly well.

Keep in mind nearly nobody has won a game there in 5 years. Also that nobody had scored a td there in forever either. Good win no matter the score. 10-2 is now the likely record.

You guys mind if I hang out in this thread. I hate watching Hawkeyes complain about the refs AFTER A WIN

Don't care. Those defenses were nasty. And C.J. Had an uncharacteristically bad day. Without a deep that, we were still able to run the ball fairly well.

Keep in mind nearly nobody has won a game there in 5 years. Also that nobody had scored a td there in forever either. Good win no matter the score. 10-2 is now the likely record.

que

That was an ugly win. What handicapped our O in that game?

Maybe a guy named Schobert. How many more comments you going to make that I need to provide you some education in.

If you've never been to a game at Wisconsin you should see that field. :) ask a QB how easy it is to throw passes on it accurately.

Latest posts