Was Paul Rhoades at Auburn when all the payolla was going on?

Since Chez eck learned how it's done at Auburn I wonder if the boys at Texas are looking over their shoulder?

Living in Texas, if I had to pick one power that didn't need to pay recruits it would be UT. You don't seem to understand Texas ethos. This is the greatest state in the nation, it is an honor and privilege to be a Longhorn, and you would gladly walk on if a scholarship was not available.

Anyone know when he was there? I would imagine all the Assistant Coaches in that program will now be selected for greater scrutiny of past activities/associations. It would be funny if there was blowback in Lames because of this.

What in Paul Rhoads' history would make you believe that he would involve himself with that kind of crap? The man is a true Iowan, not some dirty south coach. Don't insult your own kind like that.

Definitely nothing on Rhoads, IMO. He wasn't there long enough to likely be trusted, and if he wasn't in charge of recruiting at any level, there was no reason to trust him with that information.

Chizik is totally dirty, either explicitly or implicitly. He knows EXACTLY how it works down there (Remember how he wanted a team chaplain or some such when he got to ISU? That was a real head-scratcher to people around this part of the country, but it's SOP down south).

Definitely nothing on Rhoads, IMO. He wasn't there long enough to likely be trusted, and if he wasn't in charge of recruiting at any level, there was no reason to trust him with that information.

Chizik is totally dirty, either explicitly or implicitly. He knows EXACTLY how it works down there (Remember how he wanted a team chaplain or some such when he got to ISU? That was a real head-scratcher to people around this part of the country, but it's SOP down south).

This is why he got the Auburn job. He knows where to bury the bodies.

Living in Texas, if I had to pick one power that didn't need to pay recruits it would be UT. You don't seem to understand Texas ethos. This is the greatest state in the nation, it is an honor and privilege to be a Longhorn, and you would gladly walk on if a scholarship was not available.

Truth. I believe texas got all 25 of the recruits they offered to last year. That could be wrong but i remember hearing that.

Latest posts