Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

But...............Mr. Blutarsky.....zero...point...zero.
Sounds like some of our game time decisions......

th_Iowa_Michigan_Football__priepepress-citizencom_2.jpg

"We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."

"And we're just the guys to do it."

"Let's do it!"

I'll be there and I'm fully (well 95.5%) recovered from last weekend's debacle, so I'm all in. It's over when the Hawkeye team and the loudest fans ever, say it's over.

Good Lord dude. Someone needs to stop you now before this gets out of hand.

Animal House: Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor - YouTube

Some of the old farts among us fail to remember there are younger posters who think Animal House is the name of a roadside petting zoo and John Belushi is an old rocker who got his start in clubs on the Jersey shore.

I, for one, appreciated the OP for its historical context and passion. He's on a roll.

Last edited:
What the F*** happened to the Hawkeye Nation I used to know?
Where's the spirit? Where's the guts? This could be the greatest November in Hawkeye history, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you ToneBo, we might not win. Well just kiss my a** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna play this woulda, coulda, shoulda, crap and point fingers. Hoke he's a dead man! Dantonio, dead! Hope and Pellini….DEAD!
Here’s what I’m going do. I’m showing up Saturday with roughly 70,000 of my closest friends to show these Wolverines that we are the greatest fan base on the planet and that the team wearing Black and Gold lining up across from them and the coaching staff on the opposite side of the field still has the full faith and confidence of this great HAWKEYE NATION!!!!!!
ON IOWA! BEAT MICHIGAN

You pull that out for your 4th post? Bravo sir! Bravo!

ToneBo is right, psychotic, but right.

Some of the old farts among us fail to remember there are younger posters who think Animal House is the name of a roadsize petting zoo and John Belushi is an old rocker who got his start in clubs on the Jersey shore.

I, for one, appreciated the OP for its historical context and passion. He's on a roll.

Not an excuse. Everyone shoud know about the germans bombing Pearl Harbor

Latest posts