Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

ToneBo63

What the F*** happened to the Hawkeye Nation I used to know?
Where's the spirit? Where's the guts? This could be the greatest November in Hawkeye history, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you ToneBo, we might not win. Well just kiss my a** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna play this woulda, coulda, shoulda, crap and point fingers. Hoke he's a dead man! Dantonio, dead! Hope and Pellini….DEAD!
Here’s what I’m going do. I’m showing up Saturday with roughly 70,000 of my closest friends to show these Wolverines that we are the greatest fan base on the planet and that the team wearing Black and Gold lining up across from them and the coaching staff on the opposite side of the field still has the full faith and confidence of this great HAWKEYE NATION!!!!!!
ON IOWA! BEAT MICHIGAN

Predator says "grrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyeeeeaaahhhh!" SCREW Michigan! I'll pull your spine out!" RRRRRROOOOOAAARRRRRRRRR!

Predator.jpg

Is there really people who don't get the movie reference? One of the greatest movies of all time? Seriously people.

What the F*** happened to the Hawkeye Nation I used to know?
Where's the spirit? Where's the guts? This could be the greatest November in Hawkeye history, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you ToneBo, we might not win. Well just kiss my a** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna play this woulda, coulda, shoulda, crap and point fingers. Hoke he's a dead man! Dantonio, dead! Hope and Pellini….DEAD!
Here’s what I’m going do. I’m showing up Saturday with roughly 70,000 of my closest friends to show these Wolverines that we are the greatest fan base on the planet and that the team wearing Black and Gold lining up across from them and the coaching staff on the opposite side of the field still has the full faith and confidence of this great HAWKEYE NATION!!!!!!
ON IOWA! BEAT MICHIGAN

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

I'm with ToneBo. I'm in. I'll be one of your 70,000 closest friends.

I'm all in, baby.

Love his/her attitude though. ;) History knowledge not so much. Probably an ISU grad. :D

Good Lord dude. Someone needs to stop you now before this gets out of hand.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI]Animal House: Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts