Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

What the F*** happened to the Hawkeye Nation I used to know?
Where's the spirit? Where's the guts? This could be the greatest November in Hawkeye history, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you ToneBo, we might not win. Well just kiss my a** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna play this woulda, coulda, shoulda, crap and point fingers. Hoke he's a dead man! Dantonio, dead! Hope and Pellini….DEAD!
Here’s what I’m going do. I’m showing up Saturday with roughly 70,000 of my closest friends to show these Wolverines that we are the greatest fan base on the planet and that the team wearing Black and Gold lining up across from them and the coaching staff on the opposite side of the field still has the full faith and confidence of this great HAWKEYE NATION!!!!!!
ON IOWA! BEAT MICHIGAN

HE'S RIGHT! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! GO HAWKS!!!

When you take that field today, you've got to lay that heart on the line, men. From the souls of your feet, with every ounce of blood you've got in your body, lay it on the line until the final whistle blows. And if you do that, if you do that, we cannot lose. We may be behind on the scoreboard at the end of the game but if you play like that we cannot be defeated. How you play today, from this moment on is how you will be remembered. This is your opportunity to rise from these ashes and grab glory. We are... IOWA!!!!!

I'm in!!!! Come on Hawkeyenation. We still have a lot of football to play. It isn't like the coaches or kids wanted to lose that game. We have had a lot of bounces go against us this yr but we can still compete with these punks! Go Hawks!!!

What the F*** happened to the Hawkeye Nation I used to know?
Where's the spirit? Where's the guts? This could be the greatest November in Hawkeye history, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you ToneBo, we might not win. Well just kiss my a** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna play this woulda, coulda, shoulda, crap and point fingers. Hoke he's a dead man! Dantonio, dead! Hope and Pellini….DEAD!
Here’s what I’m going do. I’m showing up Saturday with roughly 70,000 of my closest friends to show these Wolverines that we are the greatest fan base on the planet and that the team wearing Black and Gold lining up across from them and the coaching staff on the opposite side of the field still has the full faith and confidence of this great HAWKEYE NATION!!!!!!
ON IOWA! BEAT MICHIGAN
NOW THAT IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT tonebo im all in Ill be there aswell buddy lets celebrate another W IM SO PUMPED FOR THIS GAME. BEAT MEATCHICKEN!

Only 4 posts by the OP and he comes out throwing haymakers like this!? Folks, we might have a Katenda afterall.. :D

155073-PRV-IOWA-MICHIGAN-03_17_2003-13.06.49-300x196.jpg