WANTED: 11-20 OH ST vs Iowa football

I want 2 tickets to the 11-20 OH State vs IA game. Looking for reasonably priced tickets - not interested in paying more than $100 for one ticket.

I just got 2 for $150 each in Sec 105... had to talk her down from $250 each.

Prices are high for this game. I think $125 - $150 will be the going rate for a single outside Kinnick. Maybe more.

I want 2 tickets to the 11-20 OH State vs IA game. Looking for reasonably priced tickets - not interested in paying more than $100 for one ticket.

Supply and demand determines what is a "reasonable" price. There is big demand for tickets and certainly a small supply, so the price goes up.

I seriously doubt you will get tickets bought in the price range you've outlined.

If I was selling my pair of tickets, there's no way I'd let them go for under $100 each.

2 tix for $180.00 a pair sec. 130 row 25 straight up from the goal line west side. I live in IC let me know how 2 get the tix 2 u and get the money.

Still looking but not willing to pay much more than $100/ticket. I realize they are going for higher but let's face it... some money is better than none. I really want to go but am not in a position to pay $$$. I have been intending to buy at least 2 tickets for 2 years now but who knew our Hawks would be almost impossible to get tickets to??!! Father-in-law lives in Vegas and is super OH State fan. I just wanted him to be in our stadium when they lose. ;) Seeing them play would be a dream come true for him!

drldm I plan on going to the Iowa basketball game this Tuesday. Interested in your tickets.
Are you firm on the $180?

Yes. firm if interested let me know where and when to meet you for the exchange of tix and cash. I do live in IC.

Latest posts