Want to say Hello.....

HawkeyeNutz

After just migrating over from many years on the rivals boards, I must say I really like how these boards are managed. Not only by the Mods but the posters themselves. It looks as though people can speak their minds but yet stay semi respectful of others opinions. It also appears the Mods are not "Ban" happy here.

I'm looking forward to many great discussions and even some outright disagreements from time to time. To me, regardless of your view points we are all Hawk fans and that is why we are here..... Hello HN!

After just migrating over from many years on the rivals boards, I must say I really like how these boards are managed. Not only by the Mods but the posters themselves. It looks as though people can speak their minds but yet stay semi respectful of others opinions. It also appears the Mods are not "Ban" happy here.

I'm looking forward to many great discussions and even some outright disagreements from time to time. To me, regardless of your view points we are all Hawk fans and that is why we are here..... Hello HN!

Welcome aboard HawkeyeNutz......and yes I am sure you'll have a few long discussions with a few posters.

Welcome! The only bannable offense is using the wrong form of your/you're.

You must also be under the belief that, under no circumstances, should Iowa ever check down.

Just remember that this is a serious website and that no fun or humor is allowed at anytime.

I think I speak on behalf of the other posters when I say, "Enjoy you're stay!"

Well come aboard. You may have joined at a perfect time. Depending on the outcome of tomorrows game (for some people regardless of the outcome) I'd recommend finding a comfy chair and getting some popcorn. It should be an interesting weekend as far as the board goes.

Welcome! The only bannable offense is using the wrong form of your/you're.

You must also be under the belief that, under no circumstances, should Iowa ever check down.

Just remember that this is a serious website and that no fun or humor is allowed at anytime.

I think I speak on behalf of the other posters when I say, "Enjoy you're stay!"
Another bannable offense is the use of the words "chad" or "ostrich"...or maybe that was just a dirty thirty thing. Anyway, welcome aboard sir.

Thanks all....

Special thanks to 99TD, I had to go back and proof read my post as I though maybe I had an epic fail from get go...:cool: Oh yeah, no humor..:( I guess I will be banned shortly as I have no issues with check downs when needed... But they aren't always necessary...

Alas, a breathe of fresh air, welcome aboard HawkeyeNutz....How good are you at taking criticism? :)

Another bannable offense is the use of the words "chad" or "ostrich"...or maybe that was just a dirty thirty thing. Anyway, welcome aboard sir.

I think it's because "ostrich" is a swear word in Chad. Not sure about that, though.

Thanks all....

Special thanks to 99TD, I had to go back and proof read my post as I though maybe I had an epic fail from get go...:cool: Oh yeah, no humor..:( I guess I will be banned shortly as I have no issues with check downs when needed... But they aren't always necessary...

Whew! While I didn't notice a problem with your first post, the mods here would have nailed you for whatever your infraction was. No mercy here with the big boys!

Also, check downs are bad. They've only gotten us 8.2 yards per play.

Alas, a breathe of fresh air, welcome aboard HawkeyeNutz....How good are you at taking criticism? :)
This is the worst post I have ever seen. Nobody on this board would ever criticize a poster for anything. Your opinion is wrong, you used too many commas, that smiley face make me angry, and what's with that....why only 4? why not 3 or 5?

Welcome aboard! Now please pick a side:

KF Hater
KF apologist

Thanks!

Pump the brakes, there, NEIC ... whether a "breath of fresh air" or "broken wind" is yet to be determined.:cool: As for the criticism ... FRESH MEAT!;)