Want a sure thing?

HuckFinn

Savannah St vs South Dakota...SD scores 90 points in the first half and wins the game 139-72. Sounds like a Big 12 football score.

I don't care what level, putting 90 points up in one half of basketball is nuts.
They need to play grinell college.

I remember Loyola Marymount, when Paul Westhead was coaching there, putting up a hundy in a half.

They could occasionally play well against legit competition as well. That same team knocked defending champion Michigan out of the NCAA's by 30 points, just before the Fab Five arrived.

They need to play grinell college.

I remember Loyola Marymount, when Paul Westhead was coaching there, putting up a hundy in a half.

They could occasionally play well against legit competition as well. That same team knocked defending champion Michigan out of the NCAA's by 30 points, just before the Fab Five arrived.

Michigan was the defending NCAA champ. This was the 2nd game where Bo Kimble shot the left handed FT in memory of his friend Hank Gathers. Story, box score, and video linked below .

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...an-loyola-marymount-1990-2015mar17-story.html

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/boxscores/1990-03-18-loyola-marymount.html

I should have known Grinnell was going to come up quickly. I remember Jack Taylor putting up 138 in a game a few years ago. Even they don't put up 90 in a half very often do they? A quick check looks like they have done it twice this year. That's just crazy and I'm not sure it would be all that entertaining to watch after a while.

It was SDSU. And I think the Jackrabbits are a pretty decent team. Lost by four at Nevada, who may be overrated but still, a decent showing.

Does that school in Grinnell still play that all offense no D strategy of ball? I know they used to put up some crazy offensive numbers but at a way lower level of play obviously. I think they played Drake a few times though... The time period I'm remembering is like 12-15 yrs ago pretty much though I'm not sure if they still do that or not.

Does that school in Grinnell still play that all offense no D strategy of ball? I know they used to put up some crazy offensive numbers but at a way lower level of play obviously. I think they played Drake a few times though... The time period I'm remembering is like 12-15 yrs ago pretty much though I'm not sure if they still do that or not.

Their coach retired but I think his son took over for him. They are still playing the same style of jack the ball up as soon as possible.