Wandale Robinson in Transfer Portal

WinOneThisCentury

Major playmaker on the Nebraska offense hitting the portal. If I was Martinez...I would hit the portal too. He's a better QB than McCaffrey and Frost continually threw him under the bus. Frost once said...McCaffery is the future of our QB position...but Martinez is our QB now. What the hell does that mean? Martinez has essentially two years left...if he wants a redo.

I'd dump that tool Frost in a heartbeat if I was Martinez...he's regressed at times...although he always plays us tough. He hasn't been able to throw the ball down the field...that's coaching in my opinion. Martinez has talent.

Robinson wouldnt bother me in black and gold. He and Tyler g would be a nice one two punch

Robinson wouldnt bother me in black and gold. He and Tyler g would be a nice one two punch
One of the reasons he’s leaving nebraska is because they’re using him as a running back and he doesn’t want to do that.

This transfer could very likely lead to a couple decommits.
Year #4 fast approaching and Nebby's outlook is more shaky than when Frost first took over.
Those consecutive "sellouts" they're so damn proud of might just be in jeopardy!

He was easily the most talented offensive player they had. I wonder if Frost is working overtime trying to convince him to reverse his decision and come back? Could be a long season in Lincoln this year.

Yeah, that's huge news if he leaves Lincoln -- their offense has been riding him for the past 2 years. Martinez seems like a loyal guy, but if he wants to play at the next level he's also probably going to need to find somewhere -- and someone -- who can really help him achieve that goal, and there's no reason to think that person is at Nebraska. He'll be splitting time with McCaffery, at best, the next 2 years.

It would be huge if we landed him since we're losing Smith and ISM.
Wrong.

As much as I love nebraska losing its best player, there’s absolutely no way Iowa should or would pick up a guy who’s willing to publicly beef with the staff on Twitter and quit the team because he doesn’t like the position he’s playing and the plays being called.

Think McFly, think....

This transfer could very likely lead to a couple decommits.
Year #4 fast approaching and Nebby's outlook is more shaky than when Frost first took over.
Those consecutive "sellouts" they're so damn proud of might just be in jeopardy!

It's not the decommits that is kind of alarming at Nebby, it's the quality of players and the players that get ample playing time. There obviously is a culture problem there and Frost hasn't gotten a grasp of that yet.

Not looking good for the future.

Wrong.

As much as I love nebraska losing its best player, there’s absolutely no way Iowa should or would pick up a guy who’s willing to publicly beef with the staff on Twitter and quit the team because he doesn’t like the position he’s playing and the plays being called.

Think McFly, think....

Yea, I see KF and BF keeping their distance with this one. There not touching this situation with a 10 ft pole, UNLESS, they'd do it out of spite just to turn the knife in Nebby's back a little bit.

KF ironically seems to have a little bit of that in him when he doesn't like a particular coach or team.

Yea, I see KF and BF keeping their distance with this one. There not touching this situation with a 10 ft pole, UNLESS, they'd do it out of spite just to turn the knife in Nebby's back a little bit.

KF ironically seems to have a little bit of that in him when he doesn't like a particular coach or team.
We don't need to spite them anymore than we did when we signed Keegan Johnson, LOL.

I"ll put my money on Kentucky, which is good for him and fine by me. If Iowa isn't interested, at least get him out of the B1G.

He actually committed to Kentucky initially, and is from Kentucky, so that's a real possibility. I don't believe Iowa ever really recruited him but I could be wrong.

He's a talented athlete, so I wouldn't be surprised to see one of the blue-bloods offer.

You guys who think there's even a snowball's chance in hell that Iowa would talk to this kid must not follow twitter.

Latest posts