Walk-On 8-Man Players

BlackAndGold3

has iowa taken a look at any possible walk-ons? Perhaps maybe looking at Armstrong-Ringsted who has won back-to-back state championships. Or other teams like Fremont Mills or East Mills there are also a lot of other great athletes in 8-Man! I was just curious if there are any considered walk-ons that anyone knows of maybe not at the 8-Man level any level!

has iowa taken a look at any possible walk-ons? Perhaps maybe looking at Armstrong-Ringsted who has won back-to-back state championships. Or other teams like Fremont Mills or East Mills there are also a lot of other great athletes in 8-Man! I was just curious if there are any considered walk-ons that anyone knows of maybe not at the 8-Man level any level!

Are those schools? Or player names?

Let me know your son's name and I'll let Kirk know that he should start recruiting him right away. I'm having lunch with him at McDonald's tomorrow.

those are schools with a lot of good athletes! if you look closely it says schools!

Calm down there new guy, if you take a look around here you will notice that sarcasm is a required trait along with the ability to deliver quality sarcasm and take it stride.

I'm sure no schools, regardless of class, are overlooked. There was a thread not to long ago about the differences between classes in Iowa you should take a look at. Try the terrific search engine located above the picture of the Domino's Canadian Bacon and pineapple pizza.

Apparently you are still here cuz yer logged in indicator is still showing your interweb connection is in green status. Seriously though, do you have any examples? I actually would like to know how many of the 8-manners do end up in the DI DII area.

You gotta have thick skin around here, most newbies have to take there lumps believe me I had to take some. you will see

You gotta have thick skin around here, most newbies have to take there lumps believe me I had to take some. you will see

Kind of stupid of you to place that in the "future" tense. I'm pretty sure he already has a contemporary idea of what the board has to offer. (See new guy, even veterans get an aluminum baseball bat to the head. Gosh, I bet the Universe won't miss humanity when it's extinct. vvvvvvvvvvvvvv - Read the post below for an example of why that's true.)

Kind of stupid of you to place that in the "future" tense. I'm pretty sure he already has a contemporary idea of what the board has to offer. (See new guy, even veterans get an aluminum baseball bat to the head. Gosh, I bet the Universe won't miss humanity when it's extinct. vvvvvvvvvvvvvv - Read the post below for an example of why that's true.)
Thanks for the english and grammar lesson. I look at it as we are all Hawk fans (we most of us). No not everybody has this figured out before they get on here. They aren't as smart as you are english/thread professor.

Boerhm is the kid from NT, which is in Traer, this kid is a walk-on who is redshirting, but NT is not a 8-man program, but as my son pointed out 8-man football is on the rise due to school class size are shrinking quickly, personally Ionly knew of Janesville and Dunkerton as being the onlyones in this area that played 8-man FB,so the ? about 8-man walk-on from the state was a fair one,and Greenway is not from the state of Iowa, but played 8-man, no need to dismiss small schools producing talent, as Joe Breckenridge went to UNI on a BB schlarship from NT and started and ended up having a nice career

^ thank you Jace Hawley Ar-We-Va high is at iowa state playing special teams as a sophomore i think! dont bash on 8-man

Latest posts