Walk-On 8-Man Players

Dallas Clark played at TRV which at the time was 11 man but they were 8 man for several years after, and I believe now the school has disolved. Chad Greenway I believe played either 8 or 9 man football in South Dakota. Nebraska has had players on their team that also play either 8 or 9 man football in Nebraska.

I always wondered about 8 man players moving on to college. We recently moved to a small school district and they play it. We watched a game last year and it seems so much different than 3A that I played in high school. I think they only play on a 50 yard field and it seems so much faster pace, higher scoring.

My 4 year old son will probably only grow to be 5'5" and 120 lbs so I dont think I have to worry about him getting any college football scouts looking his way but it would be neat to see some kids go from a small place like this.

Boerhm is the kid from NT, which is in Traer, this kid is a walk-on who is redshirting, but NT is not a 8-man program, but as my son pointed out 8-man football is on the rise due to school class size are shrinking quickly, personally Ionly knew of Janesville and Dunkerton as being the onlyones in this area that played 8-man FB,so the ? about 8-man walk-on from the state was a fair one,and Greenway is not from the state of Iowa, but played 8-man, no need to dismiss small schools producing talent, as Joe Breckenridge went to UNI on a BB schlarship from NT and started and ended up having a nice career

coaches will look at anyone who can play ball, 8 man, 11 man, rugby kickers, anyone. athletes are athletes.

Let me just put a stop to this talk now. I live in Glenwood right next to those two schools and they are garbage. They are on a way way lower level than the bigger schools. They are some of the worst athletes. I personally have beat them in about every sport possible. So I'm sorry cause you prolly live close to them but they only win because they are the best of the worst.

Latest posts